119 | The 'Cheater'

— J E O N —t h i r dp e r s o n

— J E O N —
t h i r d
p e r s o n .

“Well, how about something more romantic? Something that Lisa might like?” Jungkook asked.

Baby pursed her lips, thinking for a moment. Jungkook was on some last minute ideas before his flight to Paris in a few hours. Yes, he plans to propose to Lisa.

“You're already in Paris, the city of love, may I add. Why not propose under the Eiffel Tower?” Baby suggested.

Jungkook snapped his fingers, finding her idea brilliant. “Should I make it grand?”

Does Lisa seem like the person who likes extravagant events? I don't think so. Keep it simple, she loves simple — but, meaningful. It's either you propose before Valentine's Day or on Valentine's Day. You have two days to make it work, you can pull it off, right?”

Jungkook enthusiastically nodded. “Of course!”

“And the ring?”

Jungkook brought a small box out of his pocket, smiling. “Right here.”

“You better contact me on your whereabouts. I see Lisa as my sister, I want your proposal to be perfect.”

“Yes, I will. I'll call you as often as I can to update you about the happenings.”

Baby smiled in contentment. “That's good to hear. Now, go! You don't wanna be late for your flight.”

Jungkook chuckled, bowing at her. “Thank you, Baby. I owe you one.”

>><<

Jungkook felt how sweaty his palms were as he sat besides Lisa on the plane. Lisa, however, was the complete opposite to his state. She was rather calm and composed as she stare out, admiring the sky.

He felt his pockets if the ring was still there. Luckily, he could feel the tiny box. That's a relief.

“You seem anxious, you alright?” Lisa finally asked, seeing Jungkook twist here and there as if he was anxious about something.

Jungkook flashed a smile at her, shaking his head. “You seem sleepy, wanna sleep on my shoulder?”

Lisa giggled and did as he says, resting her head onto his shouder. “I'm not actually sleepy, though,” Lisa admitted. “Let's watch something.”

“Okay,” Jungkook replied as he plugged his earphones in his iPad and they both began watching a movie together.

>><<

They were already in the lobby of the hotel, about to check-in. Jungkook tailed behind Lisa, pulling her luggage along with his. However, his phone suddenly rang.