048 | A Busy Week

- M A N O B A N -t h i r dp e r s o n

- M A N O B A N -
t h i r d
p e r s o n .

1 week later . . .

The four plopped themselves on their sofa as soon as they got home. They were too exhausted to talk, eat dinner, nor remove their makeup. They just sat there under complete silence, feeling extremely parched.

Jisoo, who finally had enough strength to stand up, stretched her neck before she turned towards the girls, her eyes screaming exhaustion.

"Any of you want refresh--oh who am I kidding?" Jisoo sighed, knowing the girls' answer already. She headed towards the kitchen to get themselves some refreshments.

Once Jisoo came back, she handed them some juice. Of course, the flavours to their own liking. They knew each other too well - or do they?

Jisoo slumped back on the couch, and they all opened their bottles of juice in unison. The sound was rather satisfying, but they were too exhausted to even make it a topic (like how they usually come up with random topics, that is).

"How many hours till our next sched?" Chaeyoung asked, her eyes half-closed as she drank her juice.

Jennie tried her best to force her eyes open, eyeing the wall clock at her right. Her eyes squinted, trying to get a better look. "Six hours?" she answered.

They groaned altogether.

"Want me to prepare our caskets? They're going to kill us at this rate." Lisa massaged her own temples, gulping her juice down to her throat.

BAM.

The girls involuntarily stood up in unison. Lisa bawled her fists, getting ready to fight. Jennie instinctively hid behind Chaeyoung, who also hid behind Jisoo, who also hid behind Lisa.

Jisoo yelped, running towards the corner in order to grab their broom, Chaeyoung and Jennie fled elsewhere to grab a somewhat weapon/shield for them.

The peculiar sound came from Jennie's room.

"I'll go ahead," Lisa mumbled in a low voice, indicating that she was dead-serious about the situation.

"Hold up," Jennie halted Lisa, gripping onto Chaeyoung even tighter.

A/N: Amu mal, hajima. Just whistle to my heart.

"Are we seriously going to go there? I mean, shouldn't we think about th--"

And in a split second, she caught the three girls charging into Jennie's room with all their might, leaving a speechless Jennie behind.

Lisa kicked the door, Jisoo already brought her broom up, and Chaeyoung was already squealing like crazy, unable to use her the steel pink chopsticks she brought as a weapon.