108 | I'm A Murderer

— M A N O B A N —f i r s tp e r s o n

— M A N O B A N —
f i r s t
p e r s o n .

Hearing a soft hum, I rubbed my eyes, slowly getting up from bed. I sat up straight, glancing at the wall clock, just to see that it was 1:09AM.

    Feeling a bit cold, I grabbed Jungkook's jacket just besides the bed and wore it. I stood up, following wherever I heard the humming.

    A soft smile escaped my lips once I saw Jungkook in the veranda, humming a rather familiar tune — Tae oppa's Scenery.

    I stayed at Jungkook's place since it was Jimin oppa's birthday last night. Unfortunately, him and Chaeyoung still didn't get to reconcile. However, Chaeyoung still attended and handed him a gift. We just wish that the two would make up already, we know that it's torture for them.

    Luckily, my unnies approved of me staying at Jungkook's for the night. And again, no funny business. As always.

    I got worried once I saw what Jungkook was holding — a glass of wine. My eyebrows furrowed, thinking why he was still awake at this obnoxious time, and why was he getting himself drunk.

    Tiptoeing my way towards him, I made sure that I was cautious and quiet enough. And so, I back–hugged him, catching him by surprise.

    He then glanced behind him, relieved to see me. “Hey, Jeon,” I greeted him, taking his glass of wine away from him. He groaned at this, though. “Now what are you doing, staying up at this late hour and drinking wine?” I arched an eyebrow.

    He chuckled at this, trying to grab the glass back but I extended my arm to distance the glass away from him. “And what are you doing wearing one of my jackets?” he quipped.

    “It's yours. So basically, it's mine as well.” I wiggled my eyebrows at him. “What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine.”

    “How selfish of you to say.” He laughed, snaking his arms around my waist.

    “Oh, believe me when I tell you that you were the one who said that.” I shrugged at him.

    He shrugged as well, “I know.”

    I then glanced at the sky, and he did as well. The sky was wondeful, decorated with stars and accentuated by the full moon.

    “What's mine is mine,” Jungkook suddenly said, and I couldn't help but snap my head back at his direction. I found him staring at me, giving me a loving smile. “And you, Lalisa, are mine. Mine alone, okay?”