118 | Babe

— P A R K , C —
t h i r d
p e r s o n .

Chaeyoung had an unsettling feeling within her as she stared at the Eiffel Tower from the veranda. Maybe because of the dinner? Yes, that must be it.

All of them had dinner together earlier. And, she couldn't help but notice how Jimin was continously glancing at her. It didn't make her uncomfortable or anything, it just made her worried.

She does admit, she's been acting blunt to him because she still has some feelings attached to him. However, she would be constantly reminded of Jimin's girlfriend.

Chaeyoung didn't want to become a third wheel and ruin a relationship — she knew how hard it was, considering that was the reason of her and Chanyeol's breakup. Yes, a third party.

Just then, she heard someone enter, and as expected it was Alice. Alice had another mood swing and didn't want to see Jin's face, and so she crashed into her room.

“Want anything?” Chaeyoung asked.

Alice shook her head, scooting besides Chaeyoung as she continued to munch on her mangoes.

Just then, Chaeyoung saw a message pop up from her phone.

Brother-In-Law

Heyy, is Alice still there?

Tell me if she needs anything, and if she
wants to come back here, I'll go there
myself to pick her up

Tell me if she falls asleep there, too. I'll
carry her back to our room

No prob, oppa. She's my sister, I can handle
her.

Alright, Chaeng. Just contact me if ever, okay?
I'm not sleeping till she comes back here.

Okay, oppa! I'll text you for updates

Thank you Chaeng-ah
seen

Chaeyoung then turned her phone off, glancing at Alice who was still busy eating her mangoes. All of the sudden, the elder opened up a topic that shocked the younger a bit.

“Why don't you try opening your heart up to Jimin, though?” Alice asked her in English, and they continued her converse in that language.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened. “No, Alice. He has a girlfriend.”

Alice lifted her eyebrows up. “So if he didn't have a girlfriend, you'd open your heart up for him again?”

The younger thought for a few moments before slowly nodding, not wanting to lie to her sister. “But he has a girlfriend. I don't wanna meddle into their relationship.”