109 | Confronting Kang Ha In

— J E O N —f i r s tp e r s o n

— J E O N —
f i r s t
p e r s o n .

I began drinking some wine as I stared out of the window. I glanced back behind me, just to see Lisa sound asleep, wrapped around the blankets.

    This made me smile a bit, but my smile faded upon remembering what the hell was happening. I woke up at 3AM after another nightmare about Yuni. However, as soon as I woke up, I immediately checked my phone just to see Bang PDnim and Sejin hyung continously texting me.

    That Kang Ha In released pictures of her and I, that I hardly remembered of having. I was drunk as hell that time, and I didn't know what I was doing.

    Now, the media thinks that I am dating her. Just great. I don't want Lisa to see this. To hell, I don't want her to find out that Kang Ha In and Kang Areum are on person.

    For sure, she'll hunt Ha In down and grab her hair, just to throw her into Han River. Oh yes, Lalisa Manoban would be more and very capable of doing that.

    Worried, I began to drink some more. Luckily, we're still in Busan. That means, Ha In wouldn't get to harm Lisa. That's what matters here.

    I asked Hana noona about her schedule. And luckily, she's cleared for two weeks, just until her next photo shoot for Vogue.

    Being overly protective of her, I've hired guards to protect her and my family for the meantime. I need to ensure their safety at all costs. And, I've already told Hana noona to tell YG's new CEO (cause she's still asleep) that Lisa has to stay in Busan for a while for her own safety. I guarantee that it would take less than a week.

    I told my agency to deny the rumours, and that Lisa will be staying at Busan temporarily.

    However, what I didn't tell my agency was — I was planning to confront Kang Ha In, once and for all.

>><<

t h i r d
p e r s o n .

Hoseok stood besides Jin, who was blankly eating some chips. “Hyung, you okay?” Hoseok asked, grabbing some chips as well.

    It was so early in the morning, and Jin felt a bit bothered. “I'm okay, at least. But Jungkook . . . ah, I'm worried for that kid.”

    “Hm? Why?” Hoseok asked, curious.

    “After the leaked photos and the rumours going on, I'm sure he's going to do something to immediately address it,” Jin said.

    Hoseok nodded, acknowledging Jin's thoughts. “He's with Lisa, though. He won't do anything obnoxious, he'll surely guard her——”

“Jungkook sent bodyguards to Busan, meaning, he won't the one to protect them.” Jin ate some more chips, worrying. “What's he up to?”