103 | It's My Fault

— J E O N —t h i r dp e r s o n

— J E O N —
t h i r d
p e r s o n .

Jungkook held Lisa tight, hugging her from the back, trying his best to pull her away. “No! No, let go of me!” Lisa cried, wanting to enter the operation room that very moment.

    Jin and Yoongi came rushing in to help Jungkook stop Lisa, which they've successfully done so. Lisa continued to cry her heart out, knees onto the ground as she covered her face with her palms.

    Jungkook knelt down, pulling her in to an embrace. Lisa leaned onto his shoulder, never-ending tears gushing down from her eyes, streaming down her cheeks.

    The male sighed, pulling her closer as he kissed her forehead, stroking her hair.

    Mina was also in tears, being comforted by Chaeyoung, Jimin and Hoseok. Jennie on the other hand, was lost in her thoughts.

    “I know what you're thinking,” Taehyung told Jennie, scanning her visage. Jennie glanced at him, arching an eyebrow. “Jennie, you should calm down——”

    “Calm down?!” Jennie raged, clenching her fists. “That fucking sasaeng already hurt someone, Tae. I am not going to let her hurt anyone else. I am going to kill that fucking——”

    Jennie halted when Taehyung pulled her into an embrace. He understood that she was not only angered, but also afraid. She was afraid that Kang Ha In would hurt anyone else, especially her sisters.

    “W–what are you doing? Let go of me!” Jennie tried her best to escape from the embrace but Taehyung held her tight.

Jennie, feeling the warmth of his hug, started to feel how her knees became feeble. How can he do this to her? How can he make her feel so weak and secure?

“I said l–let go . . . let g–go . . .” Jennie gave in, tears automatically running down from her cheeks.

    Namjoon and Jisoo were busy, on their phones, trying their best to file an arrest warrant for that Kang Ha In very soon.

    Lisa gripped onto Jungkook's shirt, her sobs not ending. “W–what . . . what am I going to do? Jungkook, h–he can't leave me! He c–can't!”

    Jungkook pulled her in closer, “He won't, okay? The doctors are doing everything they can to prevent any more blood loss. He's going to be fine.”

    “I can't loose him, J–Jungkook . . . I can't . . .” Lisa shook her head.

>><<