023 | Kiss And Makeup

- M A N O B A N -

- M A N O B A N -

t h i r d
p e r s o n .

Jimin, Jungkook and Namjoon.

The three were inside their dorm, sitting up straight on the couch with the girls sitting across them.

"Can I please talk now--?" Jimin tried to ask.

"Shut it!" Jennie cut him off, massaging Chaeyoung's shoulders.

Chaeyoung couldn't even look at him - she had a feeling that she would break down as soon as he starts explaining.

"We're going to talk in my room," Chaeyoung mumbled, standing up. She walked straight to her room, leaving the rest speechless.

Jungkook nudged Jimin, signalling him to go after her. Jimin bowed at the three girls before he ran after his Chaeyoung, hoping to make ends neat after this day.

"I don't mean to sound rude or anything." Jennie cleared his throat. "But why are you two with him?"

Jungkook and Namjoon looked at each other, and Namjoon decided to speak up himself. "We caught him sneaking away, and so, just to make sure that he won't get in trouble, Jungkook and I decided to go with him and feign our reason of absence."

Jisoo started to massage Jennie's shoulders, giggling a bit. "Chill, Jendeukie. We're all worried about Chaeng, but we shouldn't put them into this," she cooed.

"I suppose." Jennie pursed her lips, darting her eyes to another direction.

Lisa was scrolling through her phone, a bit glum that Taehyung wasn't able to come with them. Should she tell him that they're here? She quickly erased that thought, thinking that she shouldn't meddle in right now.

Jungkook noticed how flustered Lisa was, and it made him sigh. "Hyung's just really busy," Jungkook spoke up, causing Lisa to look at him. For the next two seconds, they only made eye contact.

"What's new?" Lisa sighed, turning her phone off as she made her way to sit besides Jisoo. "Would you guys like some refreshments? Juice, tea, coffee or sodas?"

"Milk," Jungkook mumbled to himself, remembering Lisa's cute addiction to chocolate milk. Lisa rolled her eyes, overhearing Jungkook.

"My chocolate milk's restricted, thank you very much." Jungkook's head turned towards Lisa at this, causing him to bite his bottom lip.

Jisoo grabbed Lisa's hand, squeezing it. Lisa bit her bottom lip, refraining herself from groaning. Jisoo smiled at the two men before she released the younger's hand and stood up.