045 | Help

- J E O N -t

- J E O N -
t

h i r d
p e r s o n .

"And you didn't go after her?" Jin asked Jungkook, a bit taken aback. Jungkook shook his head, which surprised him.

Jungkook invited Jin and Hoseok over since they were the only ones available. Namjoon and Yoongi were hella busy producing and composing, luckily Hoseok had some extra time for him.

Taehyung and Jimin of course were at the girls' dorm, and he knew that they'd know about Lisa and him's misunderstanding.

It's been a whole day, actually. No phone calls nor text messages frok each other - yes, completely nothing. It was a battle for their pride, and neither of them were backing out.

Though they badly miss each other already.

"What's so wrong about that? I mean, she walked out, it was her choice. I called her, but she didn't look back."

Hoseok and Jin began to look at each other with one thought in mind - it's so unlike Jungkook.

"Okay," Hoseok clasped his hands together, understanding that Jungkook was still crossed even if a day already passed. "Let's say that yes, you two fought. But can you consider that you're trying to run a relationship here, not a pride battle?"

"I'm not actually surprised - considering that the two maknaes never back down from a fight. Still, are you both sure that you won't back out from this fight?"

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, not bothering to answer his hyungs. He just wants some enlightenment, he just wants to listen.

"For now, just chill, okay? You two need some space, and when you're both ready, you can calmly talk to each other about the problem you're both facing."

Jungkook nodded, acknowledging Jin's words. Hoseok sat besides Jungkook, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. Hoseok smiled at him.

"Yah, want me to call Lisa? I'll invite her over so you two can--"

"Woah, woah, wait," Jungkook moved away from Hoseok, removing the elder's arm from his shoulder. "You have Lisa's number?"

"Well, yeah," Hoseok casually shrugged. "Momo gave it to me just in case, so you know, I can call her--"

"Hyung, under what circumstance would you call her?" He arched an eyebrow. Jin snickered in private, finding Jungkook hilarious. "Don't call her. Don't even text her, geez."

Hoseok clutched onto his chest, pouting at how Jungkook was reacting. "Oh c'mon! You still can't get over that?"

"Look, hyung," Jungkook tried to explain. "All the boys in world can meet her, but I'm confident that they don't have a chance. But you, no. Just no, hyung."