Chapter Four

The (H/C)-haired girl looks up at Izuku, waiting for him to say what he wants to say. But the spurt of confidence Izuku had disappears just as fast as it appeared.

"N-Nevermind." he mutters.
"Then it's time for an all-nighter!" the (E/C)-eyed girl squeals, turning on Heroes Awaken.

The two spend the night watching their favourite show together. And the last thing they remember is clinging onto each other for warmth before passing out. The next morning, Inko is at work so our two lovebirds are left in the apartment- alone. (Y/N) sits up in Izuku's bed, rubbing her eyes as the green-haired boy beside her stirs.

After marking #9 off of the to-do list, she glances down at him, smiling.

    He looks so cute when he's sleeping

He looks so cute when he's sleeping. Wait, WHAT!?

A blush appears on her face but she quickly covers it up and stands up from Izuku's bed. She yawns, as her stomach suddenly growls, indicating she's hungry. She leaves the room and heads into the kitchen, grabbing a pot and pan.

A few minutes later, when Izuku wakes up, he glances around tiredly for (Y/N) but he's surprised when he can't find her. He gets up from his bed and heads into the kitchen to lock eyes with the (E/C)-eyed girl.

"Oh good morning Izu-chan!" She giggles, flipping one of her pancakes as Izuku stares in dismay.

"You're making breakfast?" he asks, the girl nods.

"Yep! I love to cook."

The green-haired boy chuckles, "Well, you didn't have to, I could've made us something."

"No, I'm the guest, and I want to cook!" the girl responds.

He chuckles once more, before taking a seat at the table and waiting for his breakfast. Soon, the pancakes are done cooking and (Y/N) puts them on a plate, placing them in front of her friend.

Realizing that he's never met (Y/N)'s family, Izuku decides to ask, "Hey (Y/N)-chan,"

"Yes?"

"Why haven't I ever met your parents?" the girl in front of him freezes, and stares down at her pancake.

"I-I uh- well, my parents and I don't get along quite as well as you might think we do." (Y/N) responds, "I never thought you'd like to meet them either. They aren't the kindest people in the world."

Izuku shakes his head, "I would love to meet your parents. Maybe I can even help you fix your bond with them."

He flashes her his signature smile, which earns him a bright red blush from the (E/C)-eyed girl.