Chapter Eighteen

This chapter and the next will have lots of music to listen to. THERE IS A PLAYLIST LINKED BELOW ALL THE MUSIC IS IN ORDER TO BE PLAYED! (A new one will be created for the next chapter)

Here's the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIEMZ5a__jyhdFGoaKirPSEfIQcwMZZ9z

(Some songs will start before others are over cause I don't have any fillers to fit the length of each song.)

Izuku opens his eyes to reveal all of class 1-A, and his mother, his teachers, and even Shota-sensei. He locks eyes with his best friend, and she winks at him with a smile. He rushes over, hugging her so tightly that (Y/N) is worried he might not ever let go.

"Happy birthday, Izu-chan!" the girl cheers, as the rest of class 1-A also join in.

"(Y/N)-chan, were you the one doing the notes?" Izuku asks."

She giggles, "Of course, but I couldn't do it without the help of the rest of your class, and most importantly, Inko!"

The green-haired woman approaches her son and the two hug it out for a bit.

"Happy sixteenth birthday, dear." Inko whispers, "Have a fun night, but NO drinking alcohol."

"Okay, mom." Izuku replies, hugging her one more time, "I'll see you later tonight."

"Love you!" His mother responds, waving as she exits the room.

"Happy birthday, Midoryia." Shota says, patting the boy's green hair and then leaving the room as well.

The rest of 1-A, excluding Katsuki, of course, approach and give him their own birthday wishes. (Y/N) watches from the side with a grin, happy that she could make Izuku so happy.

"Alright!" Denki and Minoru yell from the stage at the center front of the room. "Gather around, everyone! Please, put your names in this magical hat, and we're going to draw them in pairs for a surprise." He winks at the small group, which confuses them all, since no one planned this part of the party.

Slowly, the class complies. Once all of the names are placed in the bag, the purple and yellow-haired boys both pull out a name in unison, and read them off.

"Iida-kun and Uraraka-chan! Come on up!" Denki yells.

Confused, the two friends do as Denki says, and stand beside each other on the stage.

"So, are you wondering why we rolled your names?" Minoru asks.

"Yes." They reply.

"Well, it's cause we wanted to have slow dances!"

Immediately, Tenya and Ochaco's faces turn red.

"Don't worry, it won't just be you two!" Minoru chuckles, "We are picking everyone else's names too!"

Eventually, everyone's partners have been chosen...well, except for Shoto, Momo, Izuku, and (Y/N)'s.

"It has finally come down to the final four!" Denki announces, "I wonder who will be paired with who?"

After a drum roll from Kyoka, Pikachu pulls out the final two names and smiles.}

"Yayorozu-chan and Todoroki-kun are paired together!" He grins wider, "This means that our birthday boy is paired with (L/N)-chan!"

The two best friends glance at each other, blushing deeply. They both turn away, as music suddenly begins playing.

Play I Like it Loud by Cash Cash (Playlist is at the top)

All of class 1-A begins to dance. All except for Izuku. He stares at (Y/N) as she dances with Ochaco and Tenya. In a daze, he doesn't notice Yuga Aoyama approach. The blond boy leans on his classmate's shoulder with a sneaky grin.

"Y'know, you should probably ask her out soon." He says.

Immediately, the green-haired boy blushes, "E-Eh!? What do you mean Aoyama-kun?!"

His classmate chuckles, "What do you mean, Midoryia-kun? It's obvious you like her. Why do you think Kaminari-kun partnered everyone up all of a sudden? He wanted you two to dance together. But you gotta hurry."

"Huh? Why?"

Yuga begins to back away with his hands up, a smirk plastered on his pale skin, "I can't tell you, but I will give you a hint. Someone else wants her for his own, and he's the worst possible guy for her."

Izuku frantically glances back at his best friend, but when he turns to ask Yuga something, the blond has disappeared. Shrugging it off, the green-haired boy approaches his friends, and they dance together.

Everyone is having the time of their lives, but eventually, Izuku has a weird feeling. He glances around the room, only for his eyes to lock with Katsuki's. A chill finds its way down the green-haired boy's spine, and he turns back to his best friends, ignoring his childhood bully.

Play This Song Saved My Life - Simple Plan (If it isn't already playing with the playlist) 

When this song comes on, Izuku and (Y/N) both remember their childhood together, and how they've changed since then. A small smile appears on their faces, as (Y/N) pulls Izuku closer and the two begin singing the song lyrics together.

"I wanna start, by letting you know this. Because of you, my life has a purpose." Izuku begins, "You helped me be who I am today. I see myself in every word you say."

"Sometimes it feels like nobody gets me, trapped in a world where everyone hates me. There's so much that I'm going through, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you." (Y/N) replies.

"I was broken!" Izuku sings.

"I was choking!" (Y/N) responds.

"I was lost." He mutters, "This song saved my life."

"I was bleeding!" (Y/N) continues.

"Stopped believing, could have died. This song saved my life!"

They continue to switch between the lyrics together, having the time of their lives. Dancing in a circle, the rest of their classmates noticed the small music video. They begin to cheer the two on, brightening their smiles.

Eventually, when the song ends, Denki and Minoru get back up on the stage with bright smiles on their faces.

"Okay everyone, time for some fun!" Minoru begins.

"Tonight, we'll be having a few contests!" Denki proceeds, "Dance contests, karaoke, and I for one am very excited for the rapping contests!! Then we'll have cake and gifts!"

Cheers erupt from the classmates, and the contests begin.

First, it's just some karaoke with a very popular song. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

Denki programs the bot nearby to begin playing the karaoke version of the song, and as the intro begins to play, he explains what his classmates are going to do.

"So basically, we can switch out singers every few lyrics, but for majority of the song, everyone will be singing with the lyrics being posted on that flat screen above the stage. Okay? Okay."

"Is this real life." Class 1-A begins, "Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see~"

Denki takes a deep breath, "I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy. Because I'm easy come, easy go."

"Little high." the boys echo.

"Little low." the girls reply.

"Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me." the whole class says.

"To mee..." Izuku sings. "Mama! Just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead."

"Mama, life had just begun." (Y/N) sings loudly, "But now I've gone and thrown it all away!"

"Mama! Ooooh~!" Momo joins in, which prompts the rest of the girls to do the same. "Didn't mean to make you cry. If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters."

"Too late, my time has come." Eijiro buts in, "Sent shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time. Goodbye, everybody. I've got to go. Gotta leave you all behind, and face the truth."

"MAMA, OOH!" (Y/N) scream-sings, "I don't wanna die, sometimes wish I'd never been born at all!~"

By this point, the entire class is jamming out.

"I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango?" the entire class sings in unison.

"Thunderbolts and lightning, very, very, frightening me!" Denki yells.

"Galileo." the boys sing.

"Galileo." the girls respond.

"Galileo."

"Galileo."

The boys nearly break their vocal cords, "Galileo Figaro, magnifico-o-o-o!"

Minoru finally decides to sing, "I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me."

The rest of the class joins in, "He's just a poor boy, from a poor family! Spare him his life from this monstrosity!"

"Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?" Tenya sings.

The males of class 1-A reply, "Bismillah! No, we will not let you go!"

The females now, "Let him go!"

Males, "Bismillah! We will not let you go!"

"Let him go!"

"Bismillah, we will not let you go!"

"Let me go!" Tenya yells at the top of his lungs.

"Will not let you go!" the class replies,

"Let me go!"

"Will not let you go!"

"Let me go-o-o-o-o!"

"No no no no no!" the class yells, stamping their feet with the beat.

"Oh mamma mia, mamma mia! Mamma mia, let me go!" Izuku sings.

"Beezlebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me!!!" the class sings together, as the music intensifies.

This carries on until the song finishes, and then Denki says it's time to move onto rap battles. Let's just say, things get intense. Especially, when it's Katsuki's turn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers!

Sorry for taking so long! I promise that more updates will come as soon as possible! The next few chapters are going to have you guys on the edges of your seats, I promise!

- Glossy