Chapter Twelve

As soon as (Y/N) hears the word begin, she whips around to Tenya, Ochaco, and Izuku, grinning. Immediately, the group of four friends gather around each other and start discussing strategies.

    "There are fifteen items total," Izuku mutters, "If we can get most of them, then we can win..it looks like most of the items are outside the stadium since none that have nothing to do with the crowd are visible here. If we split into groups of two..we might be able to cover enough group and get the majority of the items before the end of this. If-"

    "Izu-chan.."

    The green-haired boy glances over at the familiar (H/C)-haired girl, one eye brow raised.

    "You're muttering again." She says, "I think we should stick together, but we should get the items that we need for the crowd first."

    Izuku nods, and the team starts their scavenger hunt.

    As (Y/N) and the rest of her team asks the crowd for the items they need, Tenya glances down at the list in Izuku's hand, since he was unable to read the items beforehand.

    1. A black notebook   
2. A toy airplane   
3. Aizawa-sensei's scarf   
4. A toddler bike   
5. Hibiscus flower   
6. Ishiyama-sensei's copy of 'The Young Elites' or 'Legend'.   
7. The coat of an audience member (to be returned)   
8. A nail   
9. Yagi-sensei's gym shoe (the current pair he's wearing counts too)   
10. Yamada-sensei's guitar or keyboard    11. Kayama-sensei's red or white slippers
12. Aizawa-sensei's sleeping bag   
13. Something edible (plants do not count, you may ask the crowd)   
14. Yagi-sensei's volleyball net   
15. Kan-sensei's visor

    "My, these are some peculiar items that we have to find." He mutters, Ochaco nodding.

    "Excuse me!" (Y/N) yells, using her hands to make the noise louder, "Can anyone up there give us something edible and...or their coat!? We need it for the Scavenger Hunt!"

    "I got one!" an audience member shouts, throwing the (F/C) coat down to the (E/C)-eyed girl.

    "Thank you!" She shouts, "Anyone got like a bag of chips or something we can have. I won't eat them, I promise!"

    "Here! I have a bento!" another crowd member responds.

    Thankfully, instead of throwing it, they walk down from their seat and drop it right into (Y/N)'s hands.

    "Thank you sir!" the girl says, handing it to Tenya.

    "Alright, now we should start looking for items in the crowd." Ochaco says, "Most are outside, but if we get the items in the audience, we could win this."

    "The rest of our class is also participating, right? Maybe they were able to find some items." Tenya adds, the rest of the group nodding.

    "Let's go!"

    The four friends rush into the audience, apologizing each time they had to check under someone's seat. Eventually, Izuku decides to speak up.

    "We're not going to cover enough ground like this, we should split up." He notices (Y/N)'s pained face, "At least for searching for items here, (Y/N)."

    The girl hesitantly nods. Ochaco heads towards the section where the classes first entered, while Tenya moves to the section beside hers. Izuku stays in the current section, while (Y/N) heads to the final section. Surprisingly, no other classes were inside the stadium still looking for items. Izuku assumed that they were all outside, searching.