Chapter Seven

Play Maybe by Yiruma (Above)

When it finally becomes April, (Y/N) and Izuku stand beside eachother outside of the school gates

When it finally becomes April, (Y/N) and Izuku stand beside eachother outside of the school gates. A bright smile is plastered across (Y/N)'s face, which makes Izuku's heart beat a bit faster.

    "Are you nervous, Izu-chan?" She asks, causing Izuku to look away from her quite fast.

    "N-No, I'm just excited!"

(Y/N) giggles, and then she grabs Izuku's hand and begins to pull him into the large school

(Y/N) giggles, and then she grabs Izuku's hand and begins to pull him into the large school. They run up the stairs as the other students rush past them. Finally, they come across room 1-A. (Y/N) slides open the door slowly, and immediately wants to shut it.

    "Get your feet off that desk right now!" a blue-haired boy yells at a certain crimson-eyed boy.

    "Huh?" Katsuki replies."

    "It's the first day of school and you're already disrespecting school property!" the other boy responds.

    "You're kidding me, right?" the blonde hisses, "Your old school put a stick up your ass, or were you born with it?!"

    "Let's start over." He responds, "I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei private academy."

    "Somei huh?" Katsuki repeats, "So you must think you're better than me, I'll have fun tearing you a new one!"

    "You would threaten me, your own classmate!?" Tenya gasps.

    That's when Izuku and (Y/N)'s new classmates finally notice that there are two other students standing in the doorway.

    "Good morning!" Tenya greets, "My name is Tenya Iida from Somei academy!"

    (Y/N) grins, shaking the boy's hand, "I'm (Y/N) (L/N) from Aldera Jr. High, and this is Izuku Midoryia from the same school."

    The (H/C)-haired girl can see the rising anxiety on her best friend's face, so she pats his back lightly to let him know it's alright.

    "Nice to meet you, (L/N)-san." Tenya responds, as the rest of their new classmates stare up at (Y/N) with curious eyes.