Chapter Fourteen

(Please know: I have only played Soccer a few times in my life, I chose this game because it is a sports festival, and I think I'll be able to understand Soccer better than Rugby or Football. If the positions are wrong, please just keep reading. I apologize beforehand. I don't think it'd be a big deal if we just ignore the Central Defensive midfield...right?)

Class 1-A and class 1-B stare at each other from across the field. Katsuki and Tetsutetsu are facing off for the ball in the middle of the field. There are two teams for each class, ten on each. Whenever the current players get too tired, they're allowed to 'tagout' and switch with another classmate. After fifteen minutes, the second team will fully take over whatever goals the first team got. The first ten in class 1-A to participate are Mezo, Shoto, Denki, Hanta, Tenya, Eijiro, Ochaco, Kyoka, and Minoru. The first ten for class 1-B are Itsuka, Tetsutetsu, Yui, Kosei, Shihai, Sen, Yosetsu, Setsuna, Hiryu, and Kinoko.

The goalkeeper for 1-A is Mezo, while it's Itsuka for 1-B. For 1-A's other positions, Minoru is the right center defense, while Hanta is the left center defense. Denki is the right defense while Tenya is the left. Ochaco stands as the right midfield defense, and Kyoka stands across from her as the left midfield defense. Katsuki, of course, is the central forward, while Shoto and Eijiro are the left and right forwards. For the positions of 1-B, Tetsutetsu is a central forward, with Shihai and Kosei as the left and right forwards nearby. Yui and Kinoko are the right center and left center defense, with Sen and Yosetsu outside of them as the left and right defense, right outside the goalkeeper's rectangle. Finally, Hiryu and Setsuna are the right and left midfielders.

"Now, I want you two, Bakugo and Tetsutetsu to have three rounds of Rock, Paper, Scissors. Whoever wins gets the first kick! The first class to five goals wins!" Nemuri announces from a nearby stand, "Begin!"

Play The Untold by Secession Studios

For the first round, Katsuki beats Tetsutetsu with rock against scissors. For the second, Tetsutetsu beats Katsuki with scissors over paper. Before the third round can begin, class 1-A cheers for their representative louder than the rest of the crowd. This gives Katsuki the push that he needs in order to win. He extends his arm with his hand in a fist, while Tetsutetsu extends his own arm, his hand is in the representation of scissors. The entire arena soon becomes echoes of excited cries and cheers, making Katsuki even more cocky than usual. He grins with his victory, and the first round of the soccer game begins.

Katsuki stands with his arms crossed, and the soccer ball under his dominant foot. The rest of his team stand ready behind him, and he smirks. Instead of passing the ball back to one of his teammates, the cocky boy kicks it lightly forwards and begins to rush into the team of class 1-B. He keeps the ball to himself, somehow dodging each person that's tried to intercept. Before the blond boy can get a goal though, Tetsutetsu rushes him, yelling insults to gain his attention. When Katsuki tries to respond, he loses focus and this gives 1-B the chance to take the ball away. So Kosei takes that chance and runs over and takes the ball with his two feet. Katsuki noticeably grows angrier and clenches his fist. He runs after the ball as the two forwards on his own team do the same.

Mezo and his defense line get ready for all hell to break loose. Hiryu and Setsuna are able to keep Katsuki distracted and out of the way while Tetsutetsu and Shihai tail Kosei to make sure that class 1-A can't get the ball. As the three main kickers of class 1-B near the goal, defense begins their duty. Minoru and Hanta focus on keeping Kosei and the other two nearby players busy and away from the goal, while Tenya takes the chance to slide up behind Kosei and steal the ball. He kicks it to Kyoka, who almost loses her balance, but thankfully stays standing and quickly kicks the ball towards Shoto. He and Eijiro head towards class 1-B's goal, with Katsuki angrily following them. After dodging many of the 1-B students, Shoto kicks the first goal.