Meeting The Members :D

We have his band blaring from the stereo and I say " ok so y do u need me to come with u to meet the band again?" he laughs and says "because I fucking said and that means u have to as my best friend" I stick my tongue out at him and roll the window down and lay my head on the sill of it and start singing to "A M E R I C A" he looks at me and says " u should do ur own version of this" I say " yea right that's all I need is to be sued for making people's ears bleed " he just looks at me like I'm crazy I stick my tongue out at him again he just laughs and finally we get to his house. I see Ricky and Ryan tossing a football I jump out and quietly sneak up behind Ricky and tackle him. He yells " wat the fuck?" I say " hey there happy bunny " he glares at me and says " I'm not a happy fucking bunny but hey Anna long time no see " and hugs me tightly I say "Ricky air need it" he lets go and I run over to Ryan and hug him and say " hey Ry how is Kayla?" He says " she is good she is in New York for some fashion show" I say " oh" suddenly I see two guys I've never seen before come up to Ryan. Chris says "Anna this is Devin Sola" pointing to a guy with black hair and barely any tattoos and girly features. Devin reaches his hand out and I politely take it he says " just call me Ghost everyone does" I smile and say " its nice to meet u Ghost" he smiles back and says "same to u Anna" Chris points to a shorter guy with Angel Bites and a few more tattoos then Ghost and says "and this is Josh Balz" I accidentally let a giggle escape my lips and Josh smiles and says " yea I know my last name is pretty funny" he scratches the back of his neck. He is extremely cute. He keeps staring at me but I don't question it.

BALZ'S P.O.V:

I hear a girl's voice and me and the other new guy I believe his name is Devin walk out of Chris's house and I see a girl with neon green hair and black tips and a septum, eyebrow, Monroe, spider bites and tunnels in both ears, and most of her ears covered in piercings. She is beautiful and I see her talking to Ryan. Me and Devin walk up and Chris points to Devin and says "Anna this is Devin Sola" she smiles and her smile is amazing she reaches her hand out and and Devin reaches out and shakes her hand and says "just call me Ghost everybody does" she smiles again and says " nice to meet u Ghost" he says " same to u Anna" Chris points to me and says " and this is Josh Balz" she accidentally lets a giggle escape I smile and I say " yea my last name is pretty funny" I scratch the back of my neck. I can't help but stare at her. She seems to notice but she ignores it.