Him

Anna's P.O.V.

He was staring at me intensely I couldn't help but stare back this man was so beautiful the way he smiled the way his Angel Bites push out when he smiles. I think to myself "u just met him not even 20 minutes ago u cant be falling for him" I ask Josh " so how do u like being in the band so far?" He said "its amazing its always been a dream of mine to be in a band" and never takes his eyes off me. I stare into those liquid blue eyes and I feel a fasten in my heartbeat. I must get to know him. I look over at Ghost and say " how old are u Ghost?" He says " I am 19. How about u?"  I smile and say " I am 22" he just nods and sits back I say " u don't talk much do u?" he says "I like to keep to myself most of the time once I get to know u I'll start talking more" and smiles. Ricky laughs and says " looks like u gotta boyfriend Anna" and snickers I push him off the arm of the couch onto his ass he looks up and pretends to cry. I say " no shit Ricky I'm sorry" I get on my knees beside him and hugged him tight. He hugs back and says "I'm fine Anna" then starts tickling me ferociously I scream and wiggle around. I scream "Ricky damn it s-s-stop I can't breath" finally stopped and I get up and punch him in the arm really hard he yells "fuck that actually hurt" I smirk at him and stick my tongue out at him and laugh and plop myself on Angelo's lap he lets out a "oof" I giggle and the whole time this happens Josh just looks at me. Wats his deal ? Chris decides that I am spending the night we all just sit there watching Ricky playing C.O.D. Ghosts and burst out laughing every time he dies.