I Love U

I awake to Josh's arms around me and him whispering in my ear "baby its time to wake up" I groan "I don't wanna get up" he laughs and says "ok baby when ur ready to get up I'll be downstairs I love u" I smile and say "I love u too" and I hear him whistle for Abigail and I hear her run to the door. I hear Chris say " the fuck did u do last night" I hear Josh say "I ummm" I sit up and climb outta bed and open the door and ask Chris "could u see if Ricky has a pair of sweatpants or shorts I can borrow?" He nods and I shut the door and hear him say "ohh that's wat u did last night" I'm so glad the door is shut or they would've seen my face turn crimson red. I hear a knock on the door its Josh and he hands me an pair of Ricky's shorts I raise my arms above my head and lean back and stretch exposing the tattoos on my stomach he comes over and says "I want u Anna right now" he kisses me hard his licks my bottom lip asking for entry I let him in his tongue explores my mouth he gently bites down on my bottom lip and lightly tugs I let out a small moan I pull back and say "the guys will hear but I think I can help u out babe" he looks at me and smirks and knows where I'm going with this I push him against the wall and slide my hand down his pants I lightly grab his member and pump up and down causing him to groan I pump faster as I pull his shorts down and start sucking the head of his member he grabs a fist full of my hair and groans "Fuck Anna that feels amazing" I go deeper and the tip of him hits the back of my throat he says "baby I'm gonna cum" I just keep sucking and I feel him release into my mouth I swallow him down and I stand up he pulls his pants up and says " holy shit that was incredible baby" I say "was it" he nods and smiles pulling me by my waist to him ans kisses me I hear the door open and Ricky is standing there he grins and asks "are u two a thing now?" Josh nods and I lay my head on his shoulder and Ricky yells "awww my little girl is all grown up" I throw him the finger and Josh laughs and kisses my cheek.