Needs

As we head to my house Josh is holding my hand and he says "babe I gotta tell u something" I say "ok baby wat is it?" He takes a deep breath and says " I umm well I have this need during umm sex that I need to be in control and I have to be dominant during" I say "ohh maybe u could show me wat u mean when we get to my house" and wink at him. We finally get to my house and I unlock the door and we walk in he shuts the door and instantly crashes his lips to mine they are soft and plump he kisses from my lips down my neck and finds my sweet spot I moan " fuck' and bite my lip he pulls back and says " make me work to get u". I'm not sure wat he means so I take off running up the steps and into my room and jump on the bed and I hear him laughing and he opens my door and shuts it and pulls me up and plops onto the bed pulling me onto his lap and begins sucking on my collarbone and my neck his hand find their way up the shirt I'm wearing and unclasps my bra and tosses it to the floor then my shirt and then yanks Ricky's shorts off me tearing the fabric leaving me in just my panties I cover my chest he pulls my arms away and says "babe ur body is beautiful " I blush and he kisses from my lips to my neck to my breast and begins sucking I arch my back scratching at his he stops and begins doing the same to my other breast I moan loudly he leans up and says " strip ur underwear off now" I pull my panties off and he says "on ur knees now" I obey and he pulls his dick out and says "suck now" I roughly kiss the tip off him and begin sucking I lick up and down both sides he groans and locks his fingers in my hair and pushes my head farther down so I am deepthroating him he says "ok Anna stand up" I stand up he says "on the bed now and don't say a word stay quite and still" I climb onto my bed and he quickly shoves two fingers in me I scream he smacks my ass and says "Wat did I say?" I say "stay quite and still" he says "Good girl" and pumps his fingers in and out fast and hard I bite my lip to contain my moans and he pulls out his fingers and licks them and leans down and his tongue runs circles around my clit I grab his hair and pull his tongue is sliding up through my wet folds my clit is throbbing he asks " do u have a condom" I moan "top drawer of the nightstand" he grabs one and rolls it on to his dick and probes my entrance with it and I say "Josh stop teasing and just fuck me already" he slams into me and thrusts fast and hard hitting my G-spot perfectly I moan and am scratching the fuck out of his back I feel it building he groans "Anna ur so damn tight I love it" I scream "Babe I'm gonna cum" he says " lets go together" as I feel myself tighten around him and he rides out his climax and pulls out and says " holy fucking shit that was incredible" I pant "I could get used to u doing that and being in control" he rolls over and kisses my lips and says "Anna Marie Stevens I love u" I giggle and say "and I love u Joshua Joseph Balz" he smiles and says " get the clothes ur wearing back to the house on I'm sure the guys are missing us" I giggle oh I am so in love with this man already.

Ello its Devil's Night how ya like the smut scenes? Let me know peace- Devil's Night ^_^