A second chance

I walk over to Josh's room take a deep breath and walk in he is curled up snuggled up to my Misfits tanktop I walk over and lay down next to him he opens his eyes and says " what do u want Anna to break my heart some more?" I sigh and say " no Ange told me what happened and I'm gonna give u a second chance Josh" he smiles and crashes his lips to mine and says " thank fuck I don't wanna be without u Anna Marie Stevens" I giggle and say "and I don't wanna be without u Joshua Joseph Balz" he crashes his lips back to mine and licks my bottom lip I hear knocking on the door I pull away and say " yea?" I see Ash Costello come in and say "umm hi Anna Chris asked me to take u to the mall and he said he his buying u anything u want he is paying for it all and plus he said and I quote ur ass is moving in with us" I say "ohhh ok let me get ready" she closes the door and I peck Josh on the lips and stand up to get dressed and he slaps my ass and says " ya know being in a band I've seen alot of girls asses but urs is by far the best" and winks at me I giggle and say " I love u" he says " I love u most" I pull on a pair of high waisted shorts that are black and have red pinstripes down them and a white Jeffree Star shirt that say "Cupcakes Taste Like Violence" and my black Vans and kiss Josh goodbye and say " I shall be back soon my love I love u Josh" he says " I love u too babe" and walk out to meet Ashley.