Day To Ourselves

After the movie ends I roll over to see Josh sleeping I curl up he wraps his arms around me protectively and kisses my neck I hear light knocking on the door and I whisper yell "come in" Ricky says "we are going out to eat you guys coming with" I shake my head and he leaves closing the door I lay back down next to Josh.

Anna's Dream

Josh has brought me to a field of flowers with a picnic basket and some red wine he kisses me with such passion he runs his hand on to my ass and squeezes I gasp he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. I moan out. His other hand goes up my shirt he grasps my breast. Fuck he pulls down my pants and down his and thrusts into me and I yell " fuck Josh ur so big" he smirks and says "ur so tight" I moan. I hear my name being called.

Josh's P.O.V.

She is moaning in her sleep so I slide my hand in her pants and rub her clit in circles she moans more I slide her pants off and lick her up and down I shove my tongue in her she must be awake now her hand is in my hair shoving my face closer to her I crawl up to her face and she kisses me roughly she rips my shorts down I thrust into her and she moans I love hearing how much pleasure I bring her she says "baby I'm gonna cumI nod and say "m-me t-t-too let it go" she screams as her climax rips through her I thrust some more riding out our highs. She collapses on my chest and falls back asleep almost immediately I kiss her head and whisper "I love you Anna"

;) that Josh Balz is a kinky fucker isn't he? lmfao. XD so my amazing boyfriend spent $158 on BVB merch for me for  Christmas that doesn't count the 3 necklaces he apparently bought me 0.0 I fucking love him to death I wouldn't be who I am with out him he always said I was good at writing so that's how I ended up here :p as lame as it might seem but Merry Fuckin Christmas and Happy Motherfuckin New Year :D this is my present to u lovely doves :} :-* I love u all mwah xD