I'm Falling For U :)

I wake to a pair of tattooed arms  around me and I roll over and see Josh asleep he looks so cute I can't help myself I lean in and kiss him . He opens his eyes and I stare into those liquid blue eyes and he asks "did u just kiss me". I say "I'm so sorry" he quites me by kissing me I don't pull back and I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss he pulls back and asks "Anna will u g-go out with m-me?" I say "of course Josh" he smiles and kisses me again and pulls me closer I whisper " I've fallen for u within a day of knowing u" he says " I have too love" he smiles  and kisses me and soon it gets really heated he runs his hand up the shirt I got from him and lightly squeezes my breast I let out a quite moan he lifts my shirt off and begins nipping and sucking on my nipple making it a hard pink nub I moan 'Josh" I feel his smirk against my skin he rubs down my chest to my stomach and loops his index finger in the elastic of my panties and tugs at them and pulls them off and runs a finger over my clit I moan louder he looks at me his eyes full of lust and passion he slowly sinks a finger in me I arch my back and moan "fuck Josh that feels so good" he adds another finger pumping in and out till I scream "Josh I'm gonna cum" he says "let it out baby" I feel myself tighten around his fingers as I release on to his hand he pulls out and crawls down and licks my clit his tongue works over my wet folds I grab at what hair he has and pull I feel myself release in his mouth he crawls back up and he strips his gym shorts off and say "are u sure u want this" I nod and he reaches into his nightstand and grabs a condom and rolls it on to himself and slowly puts himself in inch by inch until he is fully in I hurt by his size and he slowly thrust in and out then goes faster and harder I moan extremely loud he silences me with a kiss I feel it building I say "Josh I'm gonna" he says "I am too baby let's go together" his thrusts get sloppy and I feel myself release around him and he pulls outta me and throws the full condom on the floor and says " were u a virgin Anna?" I blush and nod he says "I'm glad I got to be ur first" he wraps his arms around me and says " go back to sleep babe its only 3 am" I say "Josh I love u" he smiles against my skin and says "I love u too Anna" and with that I fall back asleep peacefully.

(Hope u enjoyed the smut more to come tho ;) ) peace out :) - Devil's Night