The Beautiful Bitchy Ex Girlfriend

As Devin runs into Hot Topic with me Ashley's giggles and the cashier's jaw drops Ash says "pick anything u want Chris is paying for it" I run around grabbing skinny jeans and band shirts and band bracelets and CDs in all I have 7 pair of skinny jeans most 3 black, 2 gray, and 2 blood red ripped up ones I got 3 FIR CDs, a SS CD, and a ETF CD. And multiple band tee-shirts. And several bracelets and Ash hands the cashier a credit card and says "here" she rings us up and we walk out an a girl walks up to us and she is beautiful with many many tattoos and she grabs me by my hair and screams "u bitch u took him from me u stupid whore" I reach up and grab her by her hair and scream "who?" She let's go trying to punch me screaming "Josh u dumb bimbo" I punch her in her face crushing her nose blood squirting everywhere Devin grabs my hand and runs with me. I feel my hair shit I have a few small chucks missing and I pull out my phone and text Josh.

Me: I ran into ur ex she ripped some of my hair out -_-

Josh: What ex?

Me: Idk she was heavily tattooed

Josh: god damn it she was my ex from 6 years ago she has been stalking me since the day I dumped her how bad did u hurt her babe?

Me: I think I broke her nose!

Josh: that's my girl I love u babe  :-*

Me: I love u too baby :-* <3

Josh: come home I miss u baby </3
Me: I miss u more and I'll be home soon :)

Josh: ok babe love u :-* <3

Me: love u too :-* <3