Stalker

The girl who is standing there is none other than the bitch from the mall she grabs my hair again and leads me to the yard and proceeds punching me in the stomach I grab her hair and yank several chucks of her brown hair out stuck in between my fingers as I  kick her shin and she falls to the ground I punch and kick her stomach I feel arms around me and look up to see Chris, Ricky, Ryan, and Angelo trying to pull me off her damn I must be strong Josh comes running out and says "babe stop ur gonna seriously hurt her I know she is a fucking bitch and if I was a girl I would be doing the same but I've called the cops and she is being arrested for assault and I'm getting a restraining order against her" I calm down at his words she says from the ground "but Joshy I thought u loved me?" He looks at her and says "I fucking did till u cheated on me with my ex best friend, u Ryan are a whore nothing more, I am utterly and completely in love with Anna now" his words ring with nothing but honesty. The cops are there and I give my statement and so do the guys and they take Ryan away in cuffs Josh takes me in the house when they leave I have a few bruises and a busted lip he dabs a wash cloth on my lip and cleans up the blood and kisses me gently. I say "I love u baby" he smiles and says "I love u too babe" he kisses me again I say "no sex tonight my face and arms along with my hands hurt can we just watch Sweeny Todd please? He says "but of course anything for u babe" I smile as he presses play on the DVD player.