Just a Casual Morning

Tony's POV:

I woke up to the smell of Stephen, a smell that I wanted to wake up to everyday. I turned to face his face, and noticed that he was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful when he slept, his face was so close to mine I wanted to kiss him. 

I pressed my lips against his giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Good morning, my handsome wizard..." I grumbled, then caressing his cheek with my hand. He turned over so that his back was facing me, I chuckled he was so adorable. "What was that about?" I joked, he didn't respond. He just grunted and left it dead silent. 

I threw my arm over his body so I was hugging his back. I nuzzled my head into his neck, so I could keep my face hidden from him. 

"Your beard his tickled my neck Tony..." Stephen muttered into the covers of my bed. I smiled then continued to rub my stubble against his neck causing him to laugh in discomfort. "Stop it Tony!" He continued to complain but at the same time he was laughing, which made me laugh as well. "Your such an asshole Tony, you know that?" Stephen stated as he began crawling out of bed.

"I'm an asshole but you still love me" I smirked, as I got up from the other side of the bed. We got dressed and decided to go and have some breakfast with the team. I walked out of my room first so people wouldn't get suspicious and then Stephen came out after. We were still not used to this gay thing so we decided to keep it secret to the team for a while before letting it all out. I knew from experience that the team was not very open to things. Well some people weren't.

I sat down at the kitchen table and grabbed a plate of toast and eggs with me. Stephen silently sat by me. We all ate in peace, well there was an occasional 'how was your night' or 'can you pass the salt' and Thor going on like 'I demand another!' and smashing a cup of hot chocolate on the kitchen floor. 

We usually kept our morning conversations simple. Until this morning when Natasha brought up Peter. 

"How's the kid Tony?" She asked me with a sad look, I finished chewing my food trying to stall the time. 

"He's holding up" I stuttered out, I felt so unnatural talking to them. But why? Under the table Stephen held my hand in his, he slowly caressed it since he knew this was a hard topic for me. 

There was not much conversation after that just a bunch of small talk. Finally breakfast was over and I decided to go back to my room and properly get ready for the day. Stephen followed me, and we quickly closed the door behind us before anyone caught us. 

"God I hate breakfast" I sighed walking over to my wardrobe and picking clothes to wear. I heard some shuffling behind me, then I felt a pair of hands on my hips. I stood up straight and Stephen's head rested on my shoulder. 

"I'm still so tired Tony..." Stephen groaned, I laughed and turned to face him. I wrapped my hands around his neck so that we were close to each other. 

"You can continue to sleep if you want Steph" I kissed his cheek and I saw him smile. He was so sweet and handsome. 

"Naw, I think I'll get the day started" he untangled himself from me and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower start so I guessed he was gonna shower. That's when I got an idea. 

I stripped down my clothes so that I was bare naked, and I cracked open the doors to the bathroom. Stephen was already inside the shower, so I walked to where he was and slipped inside. 

"Tony!" He jumped when he noticed I was behind him. I smirked and placed my hands on his broad shoulders. "What the hell are you doing..." Stephen asked looking at me confused.

I just held onto him and began to rub his shoulders. He smiled and let me massage him, I also grabbed the soap and rubbed it over his body. 

"Nice ass" I hummed when I started washing his back. He chuckled and turned to face me, he slid his hands full of soup on the sides of my head. He began to wash my hair, keeping his face close to mine. 

I closed my eyes letting him wash my head, I could feel his breath on my face. It was so calming. After he was done washing my hair he began to wash my body. I let him do what he needed to do, rinsing me and all. 

When we were really close, I slowly placed my lips against his neck. Giving him small kisses on his upper torso. He kissed the top of my head, combing his hands through my hair. I kissed his beautiful beard, I liked how it brushed against my lips when I came in contact with it. 

We finally ended our wonderful shower and I wrapped a towel around my waist heading into the room to find my clothes. Stephen walked out with a towel around his waist as well, but he looked at me with furrowed eye-brows. 

I got to see his whole upper body from a distance. He was so hot, he had so much definition on his abs and biceps. I defiantly could tell he worked out on a regular basis. 

"Tony, all my clothes are in my old room!" He said in panic, I smirked and continued to search through my drawer for clothes. "TONY!" 

"Yes dear" I replied not turning around to face him. He walked up closer to me pulling me close to him by my hips. 

"Baby, I need clothes ok?" 

I shuddered by the way he whispered it in my ear. "I think you look perfectly fine without clothes" I said. He didn't react but just brought his lips close to my ear, and began to slightly nibble on it. 

"I-need-clothes Tony" He kissed my temple, then left me to go to the bathroom. 

"don't go-" I said in a hurry.

Stephen turned to look at me, confused. I didn't mean to say that out loud, although it was true. "I-I mean please?" 

He walked over to me grabbing me and pulling me close to his chest. He wrapped his arms around my body and stroked my back. "I won't go..." He mumbled then stroked my back some more. 

Suddenly he grabbed the towel around my waist and yanked it off so that I was buck-ass nude. I quickly grabbed my towel and held it in front my my parts. 

"Not funny Stephen!" I yelled in embarrassment as he walked back to the bathroom laughing. I felt my cheeks go red fast. That couldn't have been any more embarrassing for me, I then grabbed my fresh pair of clothes and quickly put them on. I chose a sleek blue suit, with a silver watch, and a brown plaid button down. I looked at a near by mirror and quickly smoothed back my hair and put on a nearby pair of sun glasses. 

"wow..." I heard Stephen sigh when he exited the bathroom. I turned around to face him and he was looking at me in aw. "You are so fucking handsome you know that?" 

I felt myself blush a lot, and I couldn't stop it. He was now wearing the same clothes he wore to bed, and it almost caused me to laugh. 

"Well you're not too bad looking yourself" I chuckled, I could practically hear him roll his eyes. 

"Yeah well, I didn't have my clothes so..." 

I quickly checked the time on my watch and it read 12:30pm. Christ we've been getting ready for about three hours now. 

"You wanna go grab some lunch with me?" I asked Stephen, he looked up at me and smiled such a sweet smile. 

"You know I would never say no" He said walking over to me and giving me a short kiss on the lips. I craved it, I craved him.

Cool random chapter k. I just wanted a chapter of them getting ready in the morning because it's cute.

-Author...