The Boy I Once Knew

Tony's POV:

It was already past noon and me and Stephen were gonna head out, secretly. We still weren't comfortable with telling everyone yet, so Stephen made a portal with his sling-ring to transport us into a cafe. 

"Why are we at a cafe?" I asked confused as to why a lunch date would be at a cafe. He just smiled at me and we walked to the front.

"Sometimes it's best not to spend all of your money Tony" he stated giving me a look, which I knew what he meant. I did spend a lot of money, mostly on things I needed but also on things that were worthless to me. I think the part of being a billionaire is to spend all of your money, because what else are you gonna do with it. 

I went up to the cashier and began to order our food. "Hi, can I get a-" but I was cut off my a loud shriek. 

"Oh my Ga! Tony Stark at OUR cafe!" The lady who was supposed to order our food screamed. I jumped back in surprise and just stared her direction. 

"Look, I'm hungry and I need to eat fast alright" I tried to calm her down. "Just get me and my friend a nice table in the back okay?" 

The lady nodded a little too quickly and then hurried around the cashier desk and into a small room. Me and Stephen followed close, as we walked into the room. It had a small two person table for me and Stephen and there were two big sliding doors that barricaded us from the other people in the cafe. 

"Just wait here sir and we will get someone to serve you right away!" 

I rolled my eyes when she turned around and headed out the door. Stephen smirked at me for a while before actually speaking. 

"Friend?" Stephen asked raising one eye-brow. God was he so damn good looking.

"You know I love it when you do that" I smiled so fondly, he blushed and it made me laugh a lot. He stared into my eyes, before taking my hand and rubbing his finger on mine. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed the top of it. I smiled at him before leaning in and kissing him, passionately. I felt his lips curve up was I cracked my mouth open a bit, and he practically merged in me, kissing me hard. He then moved his his hands up to my hair and pushed it back, combing his hands through it. 

I slowly pulled away still letting my forehead rest on his, so I could feel his breath against mine. We stared at each others eyes for such a long time. My lips were swollen from the kiss, and I pulled back fully, taking a sip of the nearby glass of water. 

"I love you Tony" Stephen sighed grabbing my hand again and giving it a squeeze. I smiled and we continued to gaze into each others eyes. 

"I love you too"

All of a sudden we hear the doors slide open, me and Stephen pull apart fast before anyone could see us together. Since I was world wide famous, if anyone saw me out and about with Stephen then word would get out, and Pepper would know. 

"T-Tony..." I heard a young teens voice from the doorway. I slowly turned my head to face a teenage boy I didn't recognize, his voice was familiar though, he was probably just another fan. 

"Yes?" I replied a bit confused.

He stared at me in aw, not even saying another word. I was now a lot more confused, was he supposed to be our waiter or something?

"I-It's m-me Harley..." He murmured, the name was now so familiar. And I thought back to after New York and the invasion with Loki. I thought for a while, but then it hit me!