About us? or about them?

btw Bucky in this chapter has short hair because I think he looks cuter that way, 

cool. 

Tony's POV:

It took us a while, but we finally managed to check out of the hospital and head home through one of Stephen's magical portals.

The tower was pretty much quiet, Peter ran up to me and gave me a big hug, saying that he was sorry and all. I said I was sorry to and he dashed off to finish up some homework. 

The team attempted to welcome me back but I just gave them angry looks for how they treated me before. I obviously didn't forget about that, it hurt so much. 

I sat on my comfortable bed, it felt so good to be back from that stuffy hospital. Stephen set our stuff down and sat next to me on the bed. 

"You feeling better?" His soothing voice rung through my ears and I leaned my head slightly on his shoulder. 

"Well apart from having a bashed head, broken arm, and annoying team, I feel like shit."

He chuckled then stroked my hair back, I could feel my eye lids closing, but I wasn't tired so I opened them back up. 

"How so?"

"Well, I'm technically broken, and the team is still being a bunch of assholes." 

"They were just confused Tony, I mean, you can't really blame them, I would be confused as well."

"Wait, what do you mean?" 

He sighed then turned so that our eyes were looking into each other, and our faces were inches apart. 

"Tony Stark, you are the last person I would think would be gay" Stephen smirked, then kissed me on the nose. 

"What the fuck?! How could you be siding with them?!" I asked kind of angry now, Stephen stood up from the bed and started towards the door. I got up after him so I could get a reaction. 

"I'm not siding with them honey, I'm just looking at the other point of view. By the way this scenario doesn't really have sides."

I couldn't believe my ears right now. Stephen was definitely siding with them, just by the sound of his voice, how it was irritated and how he brought up the scenario to defend his point. 

"I-I can't fucking believe my fucking boyfriend is fucking siding with the fucking team?! Who the fuck do you think you are?!" I could feel the rage bubbling up inside of me, Stephen's expression wasn't making it any better as well. 

"Tony come on, watch your mouth."

"You're right, sorry" I stared at him in disbelief, "whom the fuck do you think you are."

He smirked and a small chuckle escaped his lips, then I lost it. 

"You fucking think this is funny?! Just get out! okay!" 

Stephen sighed then closed the door behind him. My head hurt so much, the yelling and anger was making it throb. The pain was absorbing me and I fell onto the ground holding a hand to my head. 

"ow" I let out a small groan of pain, then felt my arm throb a bit, I winced again. 

I couldn't actually believe Stephen would care about what they think. I thought it was about us, not them? 

I heaved myself onto the soft bed, and turned to my night stand to grab the pill capsule. I gulped down like five pills with an overnight glass of whiskey next to me.