They Know

Tony's POV:

"Tony" Stephen looked at me, "they know."

I could feel my heart beat raise, my hands became numb, and my head hurt so much. It felt like an even worse hangover. Well besides the constant vomiting and migraines.

"W-what do you mean they know?" I asked walking closer to Stephen so I could get a seat on the couch. 

"They know that-" Stephen swallowed a lump in his throat, and he became so pale. "That we... you know-"

He pointed at me then back at him. I knew what this meant already, it hurt so much. I looked over at Stephen again, he looked so weak, I wanted to hold him closer to me. 

"I can't believe you guys are sleeping together" Clint bursted while getting up from his seat, fiddling with a drumstick. 

"Alright Barton" Steve gave him a look, he then looked back down at me and mouth "I'm sorry". Did Steve do this? Did he tell the team?

"No, I honestly can't even imagine why this wizard man, would even consider dating Stark. Then adopting spiderling over here" Clint pointed over at Peter who was now confused and didn't seem as happy as before. 

Steve didn't know about me and Stephen adopting Peter. So it couldn't have been him, so who could it have been. 

I narrowed my eyes towards Peter. It was definitely him. I couldn't believe he would tell everyone. 

"Parker?" I stared at Peter, he got up and looked at me confused. 

"They knew before right?" He asked, pointing at the team. I gave him a death stare, and he backed away. 

"I can't fucking believe you told them!" I yelled, now Peter looked scared, but I just felt so betrayed. 

"Point, another reason why Stark shouldn't be a dad!" Clint laughed, I turned to him and was about to flip him off, but Steve took control.

"You know what Barton!" Steve slapped his arm, and he backed down. I just wanted to be down in my lab, and drink myself to sleep. This was one of the worst nights of my life, I wasn't ready for this. 

"I-I'm sorry Mr. Stark..." 

"You don't get to be sorry-.... J-just go!" I began to pull the hairs from my head(metaphorically), as I got up from my seat and started to walk off. 

"So... Strange, you're gay?" I overheard Sam ask, I felt the anger bubble up inside of me. 

"Wow, you're the last person I would think would be gay!" Rhodey blurted, and I shot him a look, he backed down fast. Being my best friend, he has to support me no matter what.

I felt the rage begin to pour out of me. My brain felt like it would explode any minute, or my aggression. 

"No, that's probably Tony. Back then, you know how many girls he's hit on when he used to work for Stark industries!" Nat joked, I couldn't believe she was into this as well. She was supposed to be the only person that anyone could go to for problems. But now she's turned into one of the bad guys, and I couldn't fight them all at once. 

"JUST SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU ASSHOLES WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT IT'S LIKE! NEVER!!" I aggressively shouted at the whole team, all the anger, and my thirst for getting back on them was clearing up with every word that exited my mouth. But instead of really getting cleared, it felt more like it was piling on.