Chapter 5

If anyone wants to draw Harper for a new cover, I'd appreciate it and give you uh... I... don't know. What would you want? I'm literally so bad at this sorry-

I would also like to apologize. A list of trigger warnings is something that should have been available from chapter one, and it was dumb of me not to make one sooner to include. If anything you read affected you negatively, I am so, so sorry. I've added the same image to every chapter so far two times, once in the beginning, and again at the end. The first chapter also has a typed up copy of the warnings in case someone tries to read while not connected to the internet.

Third person pov

Three.

Fucking.

Days.

Harper had been at this hell hole for three days, and she was already done. Not just jokingly done, or even running on fumes done. She was dead. For one thing, she looked fucking insane. For another thing, she probably was crazy at this point so her appearance wasn't exactly out of place! This school was going to be the end of her. She missed her shit hole high school full of crack heads with lazy thoughts or blank minds. Things were so much easier then. 

Bakugo wouldn't stop thinking about Izuku's dick, Mineta was thinking about everyone's dicks, Iida was so depressed she actually had to compliment him for real a few times in order to curb his suicide plans, Kaminari STILL had the fucking Wii music going on, Jiro was constantly having sexual thoughts about Momo, Kirishima still thought they were destined soulmates, and god dammit, Aizawa loved his students too much!

"So I assume you have yet to find the traitor." Nezu said as though Harper didn't look like she'd just crawled out of a sewer somewhere after single-handedly fighting World War III. Her hair was a mess, her tie wasn't done, her top was crooked, her skirt was wrinkled to high fuck, the bags under her eyes were deeper than the Grand Canyon, and she felt like she wanted to cry. She was moments away from a mental break down. One stray thought and she'd snap.

"She looks like she went through hell! How pleasant. It seems she has found something if that look on her face is anything to go by. And why else would she be so twitchy? Or perhaps that's the caffeine... no matter! She smells like a four day old cup of stale coffee and, oddly enough, cinnamon. Is this a sign that she's been hard at work? I would like to think so."

"No, I haven't." Harper seethed out, whipping out her notebook and all but slamming it down onto the desk. She would ignore the stale coffee comment, but only because it was the cold hard truth. "But there's some shit we need to talk about. Like, now."

"Very well! Tea?" Nezu chirped before offering her a cup anyway. She glared at him, swiping it and downing it like it was a shot, because that's just the kind of mood she was in right now. She was fifteen, tired, and bitter. It went down so fast it barely had time to burn. Nezu looked a bit startled as she dropped the cup back on the desk before pulling up a chair and pretty much ripping her notebook open to the first page. 

Harper was so fucking over Class 1-A. She got her ass kicked in hero training, though she had tackled a few people down using cut-throat tactics like hair pulling and headlocks that were less than pleasant. Crotch shots too. Aizawa had actually winced at those. He was painfully proud of her, which made her want to roll over and ask Izuku to stomp her spine in. So far, she'd fallen in with Iida's group due to the fact that she was trying to make sure he didn't do anything idiotic.

"Now. Exhibit A, Iida Tenya. Class president. Engines in the legs." Harper hissed out, tired and wishing she was at home.

"Ah, yes! His family has been going here for generations. I noticed you've been trying to befriend him." Nezu smiled happily. He had no fucking idea. Harper wished she could groan and just repeatedly bang her hand against the nearest wall until she passed out. She had a headache and English homework she had forgotten to do.