Chapter 3

"MITSUKI!!! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!" Inko shouted as she knocked on the door of Bakugo's house. "I'm coming!!! Damn! Hold your horses!" She yelled as she came running down the stairs. Once she opened the door, she came face to face with a teary-eyed Inko. "Please tell me that my baby boy is here with you!" 

 "What? That boy never comes over here Inko, what's going on?" Mitsuki asked as she wrapped an arm around her crying friend. Katsuki came downstairs ready to eat breakfast and saw Inko talking to his mother. "The hell is she here crying for?" He mumbled to himself. 

 "He never came home!" Inko cried. '

"Izuku? You mean last night?" Mitsuki questioned only to receive a nod. "Well... How do you know that he's not with a friend or something?" 

 "The only friend that he's ever had was Katsuki... That's why I came over here... I was hoping that maybe he and Katsuki had finally started to hang out again and maybe he just forgot to call me to tell me where he had gone... but then this morning I decided to call the school to see if they had seen him, but they told me that he had never made it there. I told them that it was impossible because my son would never skip school and I saw him leave the house yesterday morning!"

"That's crazy...!" Mitsuki looked back at Katsuki only to receive a shrug from him. "You think I actually know where that damn nerd is? Because I don't." 

"Watch your tongue Katsuki!" 

"BITE ME OLD HAG." 

Mitsuki cracked her knuckles ready to make her son see the afterlife then sighed and shook her head. "Anyways, Inko... Let's call the police and have a search party look for him." 

Katsuki sat down at the kitchen table and started to question what could have possibly happened to the boy. Did he actually take his advice? No, Deku was too much of a wimp to do such a thing. Why was he even thinking about the little shit? He doesn't even like him...

XxxXxxXxxX 

Izuku was sitting in a wooden chair that sat in the corner of his dark bedroom the day after introductions trying to process everything that was happening. From today on he'll be acting out as a member of the league of villains. So far he's met Kenji a.k.a Magne who has the quirk Magnetism, Atsuhiro a.k.a Mr. Compress, What his quirk is, was pretty self-explanatory thanks to his Villain name, and last but not least Jin a.k.a Twice, whose quirk was double. He grinned to himself, feeling a bit excited about his training that was gonna start today with Twice. But he had to question himself... How long has he felt this way? How long has he wanted revenge on those who hurt him? What if he could meet all Might and ask him if there was any possible way that he could be a hero? Or... would that all just be a waste of time? He can't even leave so that idea can be tossed out of the window. He almost started to feel bad about his poor mother who was probably freaking out over the fact that her poor baby was missing, but at the same time... He didn't really care. He didn't care about anyone. He came to realize that a year ago, which is why he gave up on his dreams. 

Who would want to protect those selfish people anyways? If they're willing to beat up a Quirkless citizen, then they will probably end up becoming a shitty hero... they don't even deserve quirks, Izuku would often think to himself. He wished that he could take their quirks from them. It would be so much better if they could just live a day in his shoes and experience how hard being quirkless truly was in this world. "This is okay... Sooner or later... I'll have the power I need... and the will... to-" He was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of someone knocking on his door. 

"Izuku, are you decent?" Kurogiri asked. "Yes." the green-haired boy replied. The door had been locked from the outside to make sure that he wouldn't try anything stupid. Kurogiri opened the door and Izuku calmly waited in his chair for Kurogiri to speak. "Tomura Shigaraki would like to see you." 

"He would? Is it time for my training now?" Izuku asked. "Not quite. He would like to give you something that can help you with your training." Izuku simply nodded and stood up and walked out of his room then followed Kurogiri until he was led to a small room where there was only one light hanging over an old wooden chair. 

"What...?" Izuku asked out loud completely confused about what he would possibly need to be in a room like this for. "Ah, Midoriya~ Please, take a seat." Shigaraki grinned, but Izuku couldn't tell with the hand over his face. "The heck is with the hand over his face? Is this a part of his villain costume? Does it help him in any way or are they just there for a weird sort of style???" He thought to himself as he made his way to the wooden chair and sat down. Shigaraki walked behind him and grabbed both of his arms, making sure to keep one finger on each hand, off of him then pulled Izuku's arms behind his back. Izuku started to panic and struggle. "Wait, what are you doing?!" 

"I'm just gonna help you with your training," Shigaraki said as he manages to tie a rope around Izuku's wrists to keep him strapped to the chair. "Do I have to be strapped down for this?! Why are you doing this???" Izuku asked. He felt as if Shigaraki was betraying him, but then again... maybe he's just paranoid. "Relax. It'll be over sooner if you stop struggling so much." 

"Wh-what are you gonna do?" 

"Well... you can say I'm just... giving you some medicine," Shigaraki said as he opened a small case holding a syringe. "This will help you to be able to fight and take on missions without your emotions causing any conflict." He took the syringe out of the case and injected it into Izuku's arm the boy squeezes his eyes shut not wanting to look at the needle. After the syringe was taken out of his arms Izuku was confused because he didn't feel any different. 

"You'll be expected to take this shot every single day until I see that you're not in need of it.~," Shigaraki said. A few minutes pass by then Izuku suddenly starts to see stars and his body starts to slump as he loses consciousness.