Chapter 8

AN: Possibly a slight trigger warning for this chapter???

Izuku stood in front of the deformed face man. All For One Motioned for Shigaraki and Kurogiri to leave them alone so that they could talk one on one. "So, you're the one that they call Izuku Midoriya, yes?"

"Yes, sir,  " Izuku replied.

"What drives you to be this way? I heard that your goals are quite different from the others. Tell me about yourself." All for one rested his chin on his fist waiting for the boy to speak.

"My goals are different from the others, yes. My whole life I've been picked on because I'm quirkless. I use to dream of becoming a hero because All Might said 'Anyone can become a hero'... I didn't realize that he wasn't talking about the twenty percent of us that were quirkless. Everyone in this society has been corrupted by his ideals... but... despite that... my childhood best friend is the one that I hate the most. He dreamed of being a hero just like All Might... yet... He would bully me every day... After the bullying started everyone got in on it and that included the teachers. The teachers never helped me. Everyone looked down on me like I didn't matter..."

Izuku took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "Anyway... I want to make my old friend suffer as he made me... I don't know how to do that just yet... but... until then I've agreed to help with taking down All Might. If All Might dies, then Kacchan's idol will be gone. But... that's not all..."

"Oh?"

Izuku nods with a small grin on his face. "I think it would be really great if I could take revenge on those who have quirks. There are people that look down on me and the other quirkless people out there. It would be a real shame if their quirks were to just... disappear and who knows... Maybe... it could end up with someone who actually... deserves it? I don't know... Maybe I could come up with some sort of machine that could take away quirks. I'm not sure If that's even possible, but hey, you never know, right? Maybe I can finally restore order to this world, you know? I don't have any powers, but if I can create something that could potentially help the world progress into a new era... Well... basically what I'm saying is... The world can suck it~" All For One let out a joyous laugh that echoed in the room.

"It seems that you and I do have something in common!" The scar-faced man said.

"We do?" Izuku had no idea what this man's intentions are. He was glad that he could entertain the man with his ideal,  though.

"Yes~ you remind me of myself back before I received my injury!" The man said as he pointed to his face. "Let me tell you a story, my child. I use to help people with my quirk I use to have so much power and such a high status... I felt like I was an emperor... a king... but then All Might took all of that away from me. Without power, one cannot assert his ideal. My quirk is the same as my name. 'All For One' I can take a person's quirk and keep it for myself and yes I can pass them onto others. My power is also what helped to create the quirk One For All."

Izuku stared at All For One in amazement. All of his goals were standing right in front of him. "Wait... you created One for All???"

"Yes, Now Tomura is my protégé. He will be the one to carry out my legacy. When that day comes I believe that All Might will finally be cut out of our lives... That is... unless something were to happen to him."

Izuku looked down at the ground, his eyes were cold, filled with indignance and anger. Everything that he aspires for is right in front of him, but his opportunity is being given away to someone that he feels is a complete imbecile and not even worthy to have such an amazing quirk. If he were the leader, All Might would have been long gone. Unlike Shigaraki he knew how to form a plan while considering any loopholes and considering any possible obstacle. He just couldn't understand why would someone like Shigaraki Who has failed multiple times, be the one to carry All For One's legacy. "No... No, No, NO!!! We have the same ideals! I should get the quirk!  He's failed so many times and I can even pinpoint where he fucked up! Why would you trust such a powerful quirk to an idiot?!?! I can become what you were before... I can even find a way to get rid of all possible obstacles! Why?!? why?!? why?!?!" Suddenly, an idea dawned on him.