Chapter 6

Izuku was leaning against the wall inside of the mall close by the entrance wearing black ripped jeans and a black turtleneck sweater. He was tapping his foot, irritated because Uraraka and her friends were late. "I really should have tried to sleep last night... But then again... when do I ever get sleep? Insomnia's a bitch, I have dark circles under my eyes just because insomnia's a bitch, this is the farthest I've ever been from the base, my nerves are fucked, and now these assholes are late. Oh, and let's not forget the possibility of the fucking angry pomeranian coming, so there's a chance that I'll have to bail...! Can this day get any better?" He mumbled to himself and as if on cue his phone dinged and it was none other than Uraraka herself.

Uraraka: Hey Deku, I'm at the mall by the entrance! Where are you???

Izuku: IT'S ABOUT TIME YA BI-

Izuku quickly backspaced everything he had typed then scanned the area and saw Uraraka with her friends. He didn't see Katsuki with them so he put on the best smile he could before approaching the group. "Uraraka!" He shouted to get her attention. Once she turned towards him he waved.

"There you are Deku!" Uraraka smiled happily "Sorry I was so late! I had to wait for everyone... Did you sleep at all? You have bags under your eyes... Are you okay?"

"Uh- It's fine and not really... Sorry..." Izuku apologized making The brunette giggle. "You apologize too much!" Ashido was grinning from ear to ear. She leaned closer to Tsuyu and whispered: "She totally likes him!" The girls let out a soft giggle

Kirishima waved to Izuku with a bright toothy grin. Making Izuku smile and wave back. "Oh right! So these are my friends and classmates!" 

"Hi, my name is Ashido!" The girl who was basically pink all over said.

"Is this an alien?" Izuku asked himself.

"Nice to meet you Ashido, I'm Deku.  This is so awesome! You guys must have really awesome quirks if you were able to get into the top hero school," He said with excitement in his tone. "Yeah~! My quirk is acid! The acid is actually the main reason why my skin is pink."

"Wow, so the quirk alters your skin color..." Izuku kept a smile on his face even though that was a trivial fact that he just learned.

"Yup! Unfortunately though, if I use too much acid my body will corrode..."

"Really? Well, that's unfortunate... So... can you melt just about anything??"

"Anything solid and that includes metal!"

"That's amazing!"

"So if I ever had to fight her... I would have to make her overuse her quirk..." Izuku thought to himself.

"Did you see the sports festival??" Ashido asked.

 "I got to see close to the ending.  I saw your fight with that guy...um... He had some sort of shadow quirk?"

"Oh, you mean Tokoyami!" She said happily. Izuku simply nodded then looked at the rest of the group as he tried to recall names. "Kirishima, Iida... Oh, you're Todoroki!"

"I am. Are you a fan of my father?" Izuku shook his head. "I mean no disrespect to you, but... Your father reminds me too much of Kacchan."

"Kacchan...?" 

"Oh, right I'm sorry. I have to learn to not use his nickname. I meant to say Bakugo. Your father kind of reminds me of him. Always so egotistical and only really cares about becoming the number one hero. He almost seems like someone that just wants to become number one for publicity... a-and again I mean no disrespect but..."