Chapter 25

A few hours after Izuku had brought Eri back to the Shie Hassaikai building he managed to sneak out once again. His black and green umbrella in hand, he wore a black hoodie to help him blend in with the darkness of the night, it had just stopped storming for a bit, but then again if the rain started up again he wouldn't mind.

"Am I nervous? Am I actually nervous? ...Yeah... I'm nervous. Yet, I'm excited. If this works then I can set my plan into motion. But if it fails... What'll happen to me? Will I be able to run away fast enough? Will I be able to lie through it? They have no proof of all of the killings that I committed so they can't get me on that... unless someone has a mind-reading quirk or something like that. I'd be put to death if they found out... I've only killed two but... I could tell them that the league made me do it? That they brainwashed me...? Kacchan already believes that I've been brainwashed... but... would that  work on the-"

Izuku's thought process stopped when he bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going asshole!!!"

Izuku recognized that voice. It was none other than Katsuki Bakugo.

"And I thought him into existence. Good job me. Now, we're fucked."

"The hell are you even doing out here in this kind of weather idiot?!"

"W-Well I- Uh... I-I'm a bit lost! I was looking for the police station..." Katsuki only groaned then started walking in the opposite direction "The station is this way dumbass."

"Oh- uh... Thank you!" Izuku said as he followed him. "What am I doing...?"

"So... What are you doing out here so late?" Izuku asked.

"Needed air," came the simple reply. Izuku hummed and looked at the buildings they were passing. "Ah yes, the smell of petrichor in the air."

"So... Did you finally get away from the league?" Izuku's eyes had widened. He was caught off guard by the question

"what?"

"Are you finally going home Deku?"

"H-How did-"

"What? You thought I actually forgot what your voice sounds like? It was pretty fucked up of you to push me off a building like that."

Izuku decided to stop his innocent act and let out a chuckle. "Oh please Kacchan, I knew you'd survive. Besides, if the league saw me with you they'd try to snatch you up too. I won't put you at risk... To answer your question, I don't plan on going back."

"Why not?" Katsuki growled. Izuku rolled his eyes and sighed out of frustration.

"I've told you why."

"Then why are you going to the police station? Won't you get caught?"

"haha~ you're acting like I'm a wanted man~ I haven't committed any crimes. They just use me to observe. What I'm going to the police station for... well it's a bit of a disturbing situation really. I know a little girl in need of saving if you'd like to tell the pro heroes."

"Why should I believe you?" Katsuki watched Izuku from the corner of his eye. Izuku walked in sync with him keeping an emotionless look on his face.

"You don't have to believe me. But do know that you'll never be a pro hero if you aren't even willing to investigate a possible case about a little girl in desperate need of help."

Katsuki growled knowing that Izuku was right, but he didn't want to admit it. "Well then if this whole thing is real then what is it?!"

"Oh calm down, Kacchan~ Anyway, this girl has a peculiar quirk that she can't control and because of said quirk, the current leader of the Shie Hassaikai abuses her by disassembling her and reassembling her for her blood to make a certain product. What this certain product does exactly I don't know."