Chapter 32

It was late at night as Eri held Toshinori's hand along with Toga disguised as another child.

"Come on! We gotta hurry! I think he's hurt! Toga said as she ran ahead into the forest.

"W-Wait for me!" Eri shouted as he followed her.

"Hey you two don't run off!" Toshinori said as he ran after the children.

Toga grabs Eri's hand and continues to run. Eri was getting nervous as they ran deeper into the dark forest.
"T-Toga... I'm scared..." Eri said.

"Sshh! Don't call me by my name. It'll ruin the game." Toga whispered.

"S-Sorry...but it's so dark..."

"No need to worry Eri. We just gotta find Izu then you can go back. We have to do this quick since All might doesn't know about you and the hospital hasn't realized that you're gone yet."

"Are we gonna get in trouble?"

"Of course not~" Toga decided to slow down a bit and gave Toshinori a chance to catch up.

"Kids! Stop running already...! It's dangerous out here...!" Toshinori said between deep inhales, out of breath. Once he caught up to the two he stopped to catch his breath and once he did he stood up straight with a frown on his face. "Don't run off like that you two. You could've gotten hurt." Eri looked down at the ground sadly. "Sorry..." Toshinori sighed then patted her head. "It's alright young Eri. I'm not mad. I just want you both to stay safe.

Eri nodded then held his hand as Toga lead them to a large hole in the ground.
"What is this?" He asked. "You know this almost looks like someone's grave." He let out a nervous chuckle then suddenly felt a hard blow to the back of his head knocking him to the ground. Izuku stood above him with a shovel in his gloved hand. "It is. Specifically yours."

"I-Izuku? What are you gonna do?" Eri asked. Izuku knelt down to her and pulled her into a hug and said "Taking care of the person that ruined my perception of reality..." He stood up then stared down at her, his eyes were cold and void of emotion. It was enough to make a shiver run up her spine.

Toshinori clung to consciousness, his head was throbbing in pain, vision blurring in and out. He tried to sit up only to have a shard of ice held to his neck.
"Sh-Shoto?? What are you doing??"

"I'm sorry All Might..."

"How could you use a poor child like this?!"

"Oh, shut it... If a hero really wanted an opinion in the matter then maybe a hero should have saved her life instead of me."

"So... You're the new leader?"

"That I am." Izuku grinned as he grabbed Toshinori by the back of his shirt. Only to quickly step back when he went into his muscular form.

"That girl is not someone for you to use for your own personal gain! She will not be turned into a villain!" The ex symbol of peace shouted. Izuku let out of a malicious laugh then shouted. "That's what you think~!!!" The hero moved to punch the younger male only to miss by an inch as Izuku moved slightly to his left then blasted All Might using Katsuki's quirk. Izuku chuckled as the man took the hit and immediately deflated as he hit the ground.

"Hm... So that's what it's like to see a whole dude deflate~" Izuku let out a chuckle as he watched the man once known as All Might breath heavily on the ground.

"Wh-What did you do to Young Bakugo?!"

"Oh... Kacchan? He's fine. I'm just borrowing his quirk for a bit. But anyway... That girl... With the heart of absolute gold... She's mine~ I even promised her that I'd always be her big brother! She wants me. She wants us. Not pathetic heroes like you!"