Chapter 22

AN: Here you go, another chapter! I hope you enjoy this one! Let me know your thoughts because they encourage me to get off my lazy ass and keep writing XD

---------------

Katsuki Bakugo

Katsuki sat in class the next day, fuming. He could hardly focus on schoolwork because of everything that happened the night before. He was angry with himself for letting Izuku slip away from again and he was filled with regret because he let Izuku's sanity slip. He had given up on the possibility of Izuku being alive not knowing that for the past four years he had been alive and was tortured until he broke and went insane.

"Dude are you okay??" Kirishima asked once the lesson was over. "No, I'm not."

Kirishima was caught off guard by the response. He expected to be brushed off and told to go away.  "What's... going on?"

"It's Deku. The league got to him. He was fine just a few days ago! They must have hypnotized him! Someone must have a quirk like that baggy-eyed freak in class 1-C!"

"Baggy eyed freak..?" Kirishima took a moment to think about someone with bags under their eyes and his first thought was Aizawa but as he put two pieces together then he realized that Bakugo was referring to Shinso.  "So you think that Deku was hypnotized by someone in the league?"

"That's got to be it! The one I spoke to wasn't him... He pushed me off of a building for fuck sake! I'm still gonna bring his ass back home it'll... just take longer than I thought..." Katsuki admitted as he rested his chin on his fist. 

"Well... at least you're not giving up on him... Matter of fact, I'll even help you bring him back! That's what true manly heroes would do! Help anyone who needs it no matter how far in the dark that they've fallen!"

Katsuki turned away from his friend with a grunt. "Thanks..."

Izuku Midoriya

Toga and Izuku wandered around the building of the Shie Hassaikai for a while, bored as hell until Izuku felt Toga put her hands on both of his shoulders, gripping them tightly. "I can't hold it in anymore Izuku! I gotta know! What's the plan? I know you have one!"

"Now Toga, you have to wait~ If I were to openly state my plan while here in enemy territory... Well, I'd just be an idiot who would end up dead in probably less than five minutes... There is a person here that goes by the name Joi Irinaka who possesses the quirk Mimicry, which he uses to merge with objects of specific sizes and take control of them making him the stealthiest member of the Shie Hassaikai. Now I don't know if that will help the league in any way, but I do know that talking here would not be our safest option, but what I can tell you is that getting to know that little girl will benefit us."

"How so?" Toga asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Well, you do know that my goal is to make a certain someone suffer, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, my quirk is basically, a quirk transfer. I don't want Katsuki's quirk. Amazing as his quirk is, I like the idea of his quirk being gone forever. It would also be beneficial to get rid of his quirk entirely because no one else will have the chance to brag and become like him, constantly thinking that they're better than everyone else I don't need a second Katsuki. I'd prefer it if he didn't reproduce anytime soon to be honest."