Chapter 7

Uraraka had awakened to find herself in a dark room, sitting in a chair. She looked around trying to get adjusted to the dark and once she did, she noticed a dark figure leaning against a wall with bright green eyes staring at her, observing her. They were in the same room that Shigaraki used to inject Izuku with the drug that helped him with training. "Who are you...??? Where am I?"

The figure stayed quiet for a moment before grinning. "It's about time~ I'm glad to see that you're alive." Uraraka sighed in relief when she recognized the voice. "Deku, What's going on??? Where are we?" She tried to move only to find out that she was tied down. "Why am I tied up?"

"Oh, I'm sorry... Is the rope too tight?" Izuku asked as he walked behind her. He grabbed the ends of the rope and grinned. "Let's just make them tighter then, hm?" He said as he pulled the rope to tighten it around her wrists. Uraraka hissed in pain and fear slowly started to build within her. "Wh-what are you doing??? Why??" She questioned him.

"You have a lot of questions. Are you not aware of the situation that you're in? ... I will answer a few questions though but only if you'll answer mine." Uraraka fell silent. "Good girl~ Now, you are in my home an-" Izuku paused as he noticed Uraraka frantically looking around the room. What are you looking around for? Oh! Are you perhaps... looking for this?" Izuku held up her phone with a grin on his face. "I may be quirkless, but I'm not stupid, my dear~ I am aware that you can send your little friends your location. Which is why I took out the location chip... Anyways, my question to you is... what pushed you to... No...no...no... Let me reword that... Why do you want to be a hero...?"

"Why? Well... I want to help my parents... I want to make a lot of money so that my parents can live peaceful lives!"

"How shallow of you."

"What?!" Izuku chuckled at her reaction.

"So a person who's just in it for the money is more worthy than someone who only wanted to protect the innocent? This world is crazy... But it's fine because I will be the one to fix it~ but anyways... Let me tell you what I want to do and why since you're gonna die anyway. Like everyone else in the league... I want to get rid of All Might... He has too much of an influence on this world and It's annoying as shit."

"D-Die...?" Izuku grabbed his pocket knife and slashed her across the face making her scream from the sudden action.

"Don't interrupt me while I'm talking. Shut the fuck up and listen... I. Fucking. Hate it when people interrupt. I've been nothing but nice to you this whole time. I've let you talk my ear off while we were at the mall and I never interrupted you once, I could have killed you by now. Let. Me. Fucking. Talk." Izuku hissed out at her.

"Deku... You still have time..."

"Stop calling me Deku. That's not my name."

"Please...You can turn your life around! If not then... the heroes will come to stop you!" This made Izuku laugh as he stood up and walked over to a nearby table and looked at a branding iron that had been left alone to heat.

"Oh really? Stop me how?? Do you think that they know where you are? Do you really think that anyone is going to come for you??? Hehe... they won't~ Nobody will come for you and you know why? Because nobody cares~ They will toss you away like garbage, just like they did me...~"

"De- I mean... um.."

"Spite."

"Huh?"

"My name..."

"S-Spite... What can I do to get through to you??? You don't have to be this way... You can't! You're so sweet! You don't have to be with these people! Please, tell me what I can do!!!"