Chapter 27

Todoroki stayed close to Izuku and Eri. He was worried about Bakugo just casually following them. He couldn't read Izuku's thought process, he didn't know what the plan was, he was completely left in the dark and he didn't know what to do about it. "You look worried Todoroki, something on your mind?" Izuku smiled at him. Eri simply stared at him with a hint of worry on her face.

"What are we going to do?"

Izuku simply chuckled and looked forward as he walked. "Don't worry Todoroki, it'll be fine."

"Are you really planning to... go back?" Todoroki asked. Izuku put a finger to his own lips with a grin on his face.

"Zuzu~!! Todoroki~!!! We're back!"

Izuku turned as he heard Toga's voice call out to him from a distance.

"Shit, it's her!" Bakugo said as he held up his hand ready to pull the trigger on his grenade.

"Don't try it Kacchan~," Izuku said as he walked towards Toga. Twice was running close behind her.

"I heard that you managed to get Shigaraki here, you did a great job Toga~," Izuku said. Toga's eyes had seemed to light up with happiness as if being praised by the boy was a dream come true.

Katsuki was beyond confused. Why was he acting as if he were friends with these losers? Why was he praising her? Wasn't he afraid of them? Is he acting to make them trust him? Katsuki's confusion didn't go unnoticed. Izuku turned to Katsuki and sighed still keeping his grin. "You know... I almost feel bad because of the way that you're looking at me. You poor thing, you look so confused. So...Helpless~"

"Who are you calling helpless?! You're forgetting that I can still knock your ass out!"

"Oh please, do go ahead Kacchan. Knock me out~ I would love it if you could just put me out of my misery until you can take me to safety while dragging me by my ankles~! You'd still have to deal with Toga and Twice though." Izuku said. Eri buried her face back into Izuku's chest, afraid of them breaking out into a fight.

"I can blow their ass's to hell if I so pleased!"

"I'd like to see you try." Toga and Twice made no movement to attack him. Toga simply grinned at him."Oooh are you trying to test us Zuzu~ This can be a great warmup for later, right Twice??"

"Yes my dear beautiful Toga~! Twice said, completely infatuated with the girl. "Ain't she a doll??"

"Aww you're so sweet Twice!"

Katsuki getting more irritated by the second lifted his hands and curled his fingers to form mini crackles into his hands only to realize that nothing was happening. No sparks came from his hands. "the hell???" He started to mentally panic. "The hell is this building!?"

"Oh Kacchan, it's not the building silly~!" Izuku raised his hand and made small sparks come from the palm of his hands. "Cool huh~? You may be asking yourself right now, 'Why does dear ole' Deku have my quirk?' to which I say that the answer to your question is simple! I took it."

"You... H-How did you...Give it back..."

"Give what back Kacchan?"

"Give me back my quirk! This was your plan from the beginning wasn't it?! Telling me to get the heroes to save that brat just so that you could trap me?! Huh??? Was that it?!?"

"Hm... Not really. I actually didn't expect you to come at all. It's true that I wanted the heroes to come and save Eri, but you didn't have to come with them."

"You told me to save you!!!"

"You actually believed that I wanted to be saved? You poor... poor thing~ Look at yourself Kacchan. So confused... So.... useless... The feeling of betrayal setting in...! It's all so sad...! Yet... so satisfying~ You know... you kind of remind me of somebody! But who would that be exactly...? Who do I know that was so useless? Just... someone who constantly felt the feeling of betrayal, always feeling trapped by those around him... Someone quirkless... Someone who wanted to be a hero but had gotten his dreams stolen from him?! oh wait! That was me wasn't it?" Izuku let out a laugh filled with nothing but malice.