Chapter 20

Katsuki Bakugo

As he blasted himself back up onto the roof he saw that Izuku had vanished. He let out a scream of anger and punched the rooftop, a mini-explosion coming from his hand once his fist connected with the surface.

"DAMMIT! WHY!?! THAT'S NOT DEKU!! IF IT WAS, IT WOULDN'T BE THIS HARD TO BRING HIM BACK!! HE WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO KNOW THAT I WAS EVEN TRYING TO SAVE HIM!!! Fuck... why...? What did that damn league do to him...?"

Izuku Midoriya

I stared at Overhaul's hand for a moment before standing up straight and shaking it. "Nice to meet you. So you're the leader of um... basically the Yakuza, correct?"

"That is correct and you're just in time to hear our negotiation because since you're second in command to the League of Villains, this is something that I would like you to be apart of."

"I respect that," I said as I sat down next to Shigaraki. I was still wary about all of this. Does Shigaraki still trust me enough to have me sit in on this? I know for a fact that Kurogiri doesn't.

"Before we start I figured that we should tune in on the news. I'm sure you all want to stay updated on your boss."

"Much appreciated," I responded. Overhaul turned on the tv in the room and we could see All Might in a form that no one has ever seen him in. He looked frail as All For One was being arrested. "So... that's it huh...?" Twice asked

"I guess so," Shigaraki responded.

I looked over at Shigaraki and sighed. "So leader... It seems that we're on our own. It's all up to you now."

"Yeah... Another reason as to why we're here. I figured All Might would attack at some point. What I didn't expect was your friend to try and take you from us."

"I didn't expect it either. That's why I pushed him off a building and left. He's still alive though."

"Aww, that's rude Zuzu!" Toga said as she let out a giggle to which I ignored her completely.

"So um... Overhaul... Why exactly are we all here?" I asked.

"Glad you asked. Your leader here and I have come to an agreement of an alliance."

"An alliance...? What exactly are you after if you don't mind me asking?"

I wish to merge our groups. Tomura, you need a solid plan to make your goals a reality. And I'm the man with the plan. I want to destroy this world of quirks and return the Yakuza to its former glory, the days when nobody had quirks and everything was just right."

"How do you suppose we do this?" I asked

"Trust me. I know how to do it. Matter of fact, we're in the process of making a product that will be able to take away quirks forever. Once we've perfected it, there's no stopping us and all I ask is for you all to work for me."

"I don't like this at all. This all seems way to sketchy. If you think Tomura would willingly let you use us then you're sadly mistaken!" Magne lunged for the masked man. I stood up in an attempt to stop him. "Magne wait!" But as soon as those words left my mouth it was over. Magne's body had exploded. There was nothing left but her legs.

Toga covered her mouth with both of her sleeve covered hands and took a few steps back. Even Dabi looked shocked. Todoroki gave me a look as if waiting for instruction so I just shook my head telling him to stand down. Tomura's teeth were clenched in anger. Soon I heard a yell of anger as Compress tried to retaliate only to see his arm get taken off.