Chapter 5

"Where the hell is that damn child?!?!" Shigaraki shouted.

Kurogiri sighed deeply. Shigaraki had been pacing back and forth for the past two hours wondering where Izuku had gone. "Calm down, you're acting like you're his dad or something, I'm sure he's fine," Dabi said. Just as the sentence left Dabi's mouth Izuku walked through the door with a grin on his face.

"Where the hell have you been?!"

"Shiga~ Calm down... I think instead of being angry with me because I came back half an hour BEFORE DARK might I add, you should be proud of me." Izuku folded his arms, copying Shigaraki's stance.

"Oh? And why do you figure?"

"I'm glad you asked~! I somehow managed to "befriend" someone who is a U.A. student. I can probably get a lot of information out of her if I just play nice~"

"Wow~! An actual U.A. student?! Alright, Izu~! Can you please let me taste her blood?! Come on, please Izu~?" Toga asked.

"Hm... Possibly. It would be a good way to sneak you into U.A. ...In fact, if you can turn into one of the students I bet that you can sneak into their room that contains all of the student's information files." Twice got out of his seat and clapped then hooked an arm around Izuku's shoulder. "See~? You just gotta let the boy be in his element! I knew there was no need to worry about ya kid!" he said as he patted Izuku's shoulders. 

"Why is this man touching me?" Izuku thought to himself. 

"Since when were you calling the shots Midoriya?" Shigaraki asked as he glared at the young boy.

"I'm not calling shit, All I'm doing is giving ideas," Izuku replied with a straight face, not even phased by Shigaraki's glare. "This man is getting on my nerves. If I ran this group, things would be getting done a lot sooner. All of these failed missions because he doesn't like the fact that I'm right. If he didn't want to accept that then what the hell am I here for? At this rate, he'll be the cause of his own demise." Izuku had to restrain himself from smiling as he remembered the situation that he was in.

"Oh, by the way, I found something that might interest you Midoriya!" Magne said, holding up a piece of paper for him. Izuku tilted his head to the side as he walked towards Magne and grabbed the paper from her. He saw an old picture of himself with a sentence underneath it. "Have you seen my son?" Izuku read out loud. 

"Aww~ That's adorable!" Toga grinned. 

"I don't understand." Izuku set the paper down on the table, his eyes were narrowed as he started to get frustrated. "That your mom misses you?" Twice asked. "No... I don't understand why I am being shown this. My mother misses me... and? That's trivial information that I already know. She has missed me since the day I left and yet, I don't care. I'm here to learn information about the heroes so that all of you can destroy the man that you all hate most. What I'm not here for is to learn about my own mother's mental health. If I were that curious, I'd find out for myself. Nice to know that she's miserable though, I already knew that, but please... Talk to me when you have something worth knowing about." Izuku left the room and walked back to his room.

"Damn, what crawled up his ass and died?" Magne asked. 

"His shitty attitude, that's what... but it's fine because despite his tone he did do something that will very much so benefit us. We'll just have to see how far he can get with this new 'friend' of his." Shigaraki sighed.

Izuku sat down on his bed as he heard his phone ding. He unlocked his phone only to see a text from his new rosy-cheeked friend.

??: Hey Deku, It's Uraraka! I promised that I'd text you so hi! Don't forget to add my number! Anyways, Just as a reminder, we're gonna meet up at the Kiyashi ward shopping mall! Also, I was thinking about bringing a few friends of mine... Is that okay?