Never gonna hurt you.

What, this is random oneshot :)

ThundClone.
Cuz why not.

<><><><><>

"How many time I told you not to?!" Thunder cold voice spark out elctricity in the atmosphere as Cyclone shivered back in fear from the outlash.

"It wasn't my fault! I never thought that they're going to hang out in a pub.." Cyclone objects, guiltily fidgeting his fingers as he look away in fear from Thunder's cold glare.

"That's it. You're not going out. Don't hang out with them anymore." He sighed.

Cyclone was mad at this. He have no right on setting what he's gonna do with his life. Not even if he's his brother. He's sick of people telling him what to do. Being the boss of him. Cyclone gritted his teeth as he bring all the anger in him in one stomp of  feet crashing the ground.

"STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!"
"Wha—?"
"THEY MIGHT BE NOT GOOD AS A PERSON BUT THEYRE MY FRIENDS!"

"But they give negative—" he try to reasoned him but Cyclone hotly glared at him. "AND WHAT? YOU'RE THE GOOD ONE? ALL YOU DID IS TO LOCK ME AWAY FROM THE OUTSIDE—!"

"IT WAS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD CY!" Thunder boomed, hands automatically helds up in the air as a motion of gesture. Cyclone flinched, cover his face with his arm.

The heated argument halted as Thunder realize this. He almost forgotten what Cyclone had been through in his life—in his previous family.

"Cy.."

Warm strong arms enveloped him as he blinks in bewilderment. Thunder pull him to his chest with a firm yet breathable grip.

"I would never hurt you Cy.. I'm sorry, I just want to protect you." He whispered as Cyclone hold unto him, tears finally escaped from his eyes as he sobbed to his chest.

.