Guess what?

(Check out my ig to know what actually the heck I'm writing. This is a sequel from the mini comic I did 👉https://www.instagram.com/p/BxCLHSKhXsf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=yeoltb6yeju9)

It affected everyone is an understatement. They can't even feel anymore. 'Feeling sad' is not a proper term to describe the feel they actually have.

But it got the worst of shape on Daun.

"How is he?" Petir asks to Air who had just walk out from the room. Since what had happen, Daun avoided everyone's contact. Petir especially. He can't blame him. He was the one who killed him. Who killed Cahaya.

Air shook his head. He just did a quick catch up with him. But Daun ignored him, staying silent and devoid of emotions. Petir sighed. "It had been weeks." Petir muttered. Concerned laced in his tone. Air patted his shoulder. "Give him more time. After all, it's our brother that we lose.."

"I'm sorry." Daun whispered.

A pile of pictures littered on the floor. Those pictures which was meant to be a sign that special moments could last forever. Pictures that can at least heal him, keeping everyone together despite how far away they are in reality. Who knows that the person is now somewhere afar, somewhere... He can't follow.

Even who knows that forever ends today.

Daun picked up a photo. Staring at the familiar figure captured in the pic, a small painful smile lit on his lips.

Good bye.

Fire lit up from the lighter, crumble and burn the photo. He put it back down in the pile, as the small fire is now spread wildly.

"Daun?!"

The tray in Tanah's hand crashed to the floor as he pulled the younger male away from the source of smoke. Succeed putting out the fire away, he turn his head sharply to the nature element.

Daun flinched, as Tanah pull him into his embrace. How long was it? He had cooped in his room since of Cahaya's death. Away from human contact. He melt in Tanah's warmth, tears spilled out from his eyes. "I-I- I'm sorry... I couldn't s-save him.. I'm too wea-"

"You're not weak, Daun." Tanah cutted him. "It's not your fault." He mutters, as he pat his back in soothing circular motion. His heart breaking, as Daun sobs in his arm.

The sad part when you're a hero, is that, you can't save everyone.