🌼

got tagged by Anime_Trap_Lover thank you!

q: what accomplishment are you most proud of?

a: every time I feel satisfy with my works. it's a rare case considering how actually picky and indecisive and overthinking I am qwq. in this case so far, I am proud with that one fkbu edit on insta (✿◠‿◠).

q: which of your friends are you most proudest of? why?

a: im going to be frank. im proud with all of you, my real life and my online friends. without yall im not like how am I. really, im glad to be able to meet you, chatting with you guys and invite me to be around your circle. it means a lot to me and even, seeing you guys happy and smile at the very least makes me feel so satisfied. please grow up healthy and safe. I love you so so much.

q: what's the most beautiful place you've ever been?

a: other than my BED, anywhere that is near ths sea. I really love the waves sounds and the salty scent in the air. it doesn't have to be at the beaches too sometimes.

q: do you feel like a leader or follower?

a: a follower. I can lead, but I prefer for a less tight role.

q: what's the most courageous thing you've done?

a: speaking up for my friend back when im, uh, 14? only to turn out I got mad on the wrong person (a guy too) but we make it up in the end. still feel guilty till now shshshsh sorry bro.

q: when you have a bad day, what do you do to make yourself better?

a: become a blanket tortilla and read books. escape to imagination world they say. or maybe just sleep the day off.

q: which would be harder for you to give up? coffee or alcohol?

a: vanilla ice cream. lol, coffee of course.

q: what is your favourite wikipedia article?

a: what, should I supposed to say, wikihow?! hahahah welp, fandomwikia and descriptionari are my favs.

q: what is your favourite cheesy pick-up lines?

a: gosh, this is hard. I dunno, I flirt too much-

"oh wait, you dropped something, *pulls out finger heart* hehe~"

q: can I get you another drink?

a: yes, tea please. or maybe a smoothie.

q: if you could ask your pet 3 question, what would they be?

a: why do you eat so much than me? why are you ignoring meee? can we change roles? be my human now and do my homework-

q: how many days you wear the same pants in a row before it becomes a trouble?

a: *beep* error 404 question invalid.

tags:
really, if you feel like doing this, just give it a go! tag me there, I wanna read too❤

tags:really, if you feel like doing this, just give it a go! tag me there, I wanna read too❤

🌼end🌼