BBB OC

Yeet this book is slowly turning into my compilations of shitpost—
Not that I care (・´з'・)❤

And as the title says, I finally decide to create a baby as an OC for this sacred fandom~

Probs gonna yeet him somewhere in the near future, pray that I stayed in this fandom till I have grandchilds :')

(Wattpad is being a fem doggo to me now that I can't edit properly... So yeah this drafts is raw from Writer+)

Name: Ren @ RainGender: MaleAge: 16Species: Hooman

Name: Ren @ Rain
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Species: Hooman

Status: In a heated deep love-hate relationship with himself. He's straight. (No offense)

**Physical description:**

Hair: Wavy, long and dark brown in colour, side swept to the right part.

Eyes: Dark Gray, (mistook as black usually)

Body: Average built, no taller than Capt. Kaizo

Appearance: Decent, but always seen to be wearing his sleeveless hoodie.

**Personality**
He loves, he protects, a caring person with a heart the size of an elephant. Spread happiness as much as he can❤ To the point people misunderstood—

**Family:**
Parents alive and busy.
Brother (deceased) [because of weak heart].

**Powers:**
Mind reading
Kick assholes
Can taste lies.

**Fears:**
His own powers. It's disturbing. Loud places, expectation/assumptions on him and stage fright.

**Weakness:**
Donuts, loud places (because he can't focus where he's going and later turns out he's lost), empathetic to the point which people tend to use him and let him do all the works.

**Likes:**
Donuts, Smiles.

**Dislikes:**
Judgementals, homeworks, people giving expectations on him, literally himself for care too much.

**N.names**
Rain, Ren, Ball of Laughter, Rain of love.

**Hobbies
Writing
Listening music (can ward off unnecessary voices)
Comforting people.

Trivia:
  - The 1st time he ever know his ability to taste lies is when he visiting his brother in the ward.
  - Is born with the ability to mind reading.

That's most likely to be it for now yepp, thank you for wandering here dear lost soul, love ya😘