Holding Hands▫RainLoaf

She don't know how long has it been for her to see the view of the sunset. Apparently, they've been gone to space pretty long enough, their presence on the home planet feels strange yet welcoming. Those nostalgia, it's old but yet feels new.

Her eyes watch the sun fall behind the horizon, painting the sky shades of red and pink. She thank god that another day has come to an end, the usual never-ending cycle. All the pain they suffered. All the hurt she have felt. How she hope for them to be gone. Maybe it is already are. But the scar remains. A sign that she gone through them, succeeded.

"Loaf?"

She turned to the ever so familiar, warm, rounded feel of voice. That soothing, cozy like a blanket feeling. Sometimes, it's funny how she can feel so at ease around him, no need to put up a tough act. Because he will always know how to put that act down.

"Please don't say you're drinking milk." She sighed, seeing the carton in his hand. He laughed, standing beside her with his arm leaning against the rail. The chill evening breeze brush past them, tousled his unkept wavy hair.

"You should stop grieving like that while staring at such beautiful view." he said, tearing the milk carton and devour them in bliss. "Try to enjoy that moment while it lasts you know."

"So, you're worried. That's what brings you here hm? After hearing my thoughts?" Loaf said as he grin sheepishly. "I'll be happier if you bring along some beer." "Nah, you don't. I don't believe you."

He broke his gaze, turning to her.

"Say, Loaf. Can I hold your hand?"

It's just a simple question really, but her heart skipped. Blood doing their work warming up her cheeks. "U-um well, only i-if you don't mind. I'm not forcing you to.."

She held out her right fingerless gloved palm, as he enveloped them in his left one. Electricity seemed to rush through his body when he made the contact.

Quickly, they turned back their face towards the sunset. Bashful of their own sudden gesture. Loaf squeezes his hand lightly as he massaging his thumb over her knuckle. Silently enjoying each other presence.

"You know. I might actually kiss you if you didn't drink that milk." Loaf giggles at his blushing, disapproved look.

"Endings can be beautiful too, huh." she mutter. The sun is now gone hiding beneath the horizon as the night curtain slowly fall above them, reminding the black despair of night. A symbol, of the suffering that tomorrow is going to bring.

This is a speacial for National Boyfriend's Day!❤ Happy Bfs day to whoever taken there (which is you my dear Rain), from this single fry named Manyee qwq. Btw, I don't own anything but Rain, my oc and Loaf is fully belongs to XvRuika_ChirukavX   . I'm loving this octp😂😂💕 (original character true pairing wth with that long name) Hope y'all have a good day! uwu❤❤❤

XxfloatingheelsxX