Solar's latest experiment

It's another peaceful day in the elemantals residence.

"SOLAR CAN YOU JUST FUCKING GO TO SLEEP NOW"

"WHAT THE HECK IS SLEEP I NEED TO GET MY EXPERIMENTS DONE"

"AND LET YOU INHALE ALL THE COFFEE I JUST RESTOKED FOR 3 MONTHS? NO."

"AND ICE YOU SLEEP ENOUGH MOVE YOUR ASS SOMEWHERE ELSE"

What... do you expect Ice will answer to that.

"...is Gempa on a period or something?" Taufan whispered, craning his neck from the couch while winning another round of the game as Thorn prevent Blaze from chomping his game controller.

Soon there's thunder booming from the lab inside, enough to toppled Ice from his water bubble. The poor glaciokinesis fall flat on his face, grunting and proceed to move his ass into his room.

Halilintar is the first one walking out from the crime scene, dragging along a knocked out Solar by the feet and a rather annoyed Gempa tailing behind them. "I didn't get paid enough for this shit." Blaze heard Hali grumbled as he passed the living room, proceed dragging half alive Solar outside the house. Gempa stopped midway before walking outside, turning his head to the remainder trio.

"When I'm back, I want to see the house super clean."

"A-A-AIGHT SIRE!!"

and Gempa sassily walk off, leaving the three hot on their heels. "Imma go closed the lab doors, you guys clean the floor-" Blaze jump from his seat, quickly running to the lab before Taufan can retort.

It is a crime scene. With all the things much likely coated with black soot, a white file layed untouched on the table far back of the lab. Blaze hesitantly walks in, curiosity bubbling in what the heck Solar's experimenting on, sacrificing not to sleep for a whole week straight. He turn the page, skipping aliens formulas and reading what he thinks should be a human-ish sentence.

AIM:
To study the relationship between us, Hali and me.

PROBLEM STATEMENT:
How about our relationship?

HYPOTHESIS:
The more he like me, the stronger our relationship

MATERIALS AND APPARATUS:
Only our hearts

PROCEDURE:
  1. First love me.
  2. And I will love you
  3. Combine u and me.

Slap.
.
.
.
Fast footsteps reversing backwards.

BAM.

"Blazey you okay, why are you slamming the door?" Thorn ask, big round eyes blinking as he holding a mop with its white strand had now turn red.

Blaze hold his shoulder, face dead serious.

"Whatever you do. Don't. Ever. Step. In. There. Ever."

"Okie.."

That's the last time Blaze ever getting into Solar's lab and shudder every time he saw the two conversing. No one knows that he knows. Not even Hali. Not even Solar himself.

 Not even Solar himself

"...I didn't sign up for this."