C.A™: Bodyguard! Kaizo

C.A: Character Analysis™

¡Spoilers ahead!

Yes, let's analyze Cap'n Kaizo from the book, EXTREME JOB because I'm gonna be real. I just simply love him😩👌.

(This is not related from OG Kaizo)

If you know more what am I talking, feel free to check out the book in my profile! EXTREME JOB|Kaizo Bodyguard! au.

Basically, Kaizo is potrayed to be pretty much of a spontaneous kind of a person at the start of the beginning of the story and reacting on things at his own impulse such as the times of his comical comment;

"You have the right to remain silent. Now do me a flip." -to Gopal.

"Sorry, I fractured my motivation. I can't go to work tomorrow." -to Kokoci

Noted that despite the two, one being an enemy (Gopal) and another one is his superior (Kokoci) he just acts the way he pleases and probably some of you might thought that he is low-key lazy by the way him complaining about his task.

But his character developed more throughout the story, that he still have a sense of humour in him, throwing jokes here and there (and sometimes somewhat dark ones) also giving sarcasm.

"Good job, Narnian." -to Cyclone.

"If you're testing my waters, you better know how to swim."- to Cyclone.

Yes, this dude knows when to use his brains.

After seeing this positive light on him, what can go wrong? Reserved, cool, intelligent, sarcastic but with a sense of humor...bae material indeed!

"People like you, believe in justice doesn't it?"

So what is Kaizo really?

A hero? An extreme-altruist (X-Altruist)? A sadist? Sociopath?

Good? Or bad?

Really guys, humans love classification don't they? Even if we're denying it, we still silently judging others and classified them in our personal hierarchy either we realize it or not.

Which how this terms come to exist in the first place and it come in handy especially to us, writers :)

Pretty much, Kaizo true colors revealed soon after when he choose to follow the orders given to him, the infamous line; *We need Amato alive*.

Yes, he served for justice to an extent length to execute an order. Which here he do anything for his ultimate goal-- bring justice on Amato.

The one who takes the highest risks, with a lot to lose, putting their safety and welfare on the line-and does it time and time again. The X-Altruist, the most extreme type of heroism.

But I won't agree the way he choose to act is pretty heroic. Blinded by his past conflict to avenge his fallen family, he potrayed a serious lack of empathy in his behaviour thus showing him in the light of what evil character will do.

So what makes him able to be part of the police forces and enrolled in the Maskmana-hell-programme-of an excuse?

Because he is able to emotionally detach from situations temporarily when necessary, such as during a crisis; aka Flexible Detachment. He shows this a lot in his actions thus why he was trusted into the undercover mission in the first place. The Trump Card.

But of course there's a lot to doubt on him and to put faith on a once avenger for a mission that give him big chances on killing their own target (Amato). Kokoci really have the guts.