Soft Angst

Everyone know how much a prankster Api could get. Especially when he team up with his infamous trio gang. What they could've done may be unbelievable to another degree, also may guaranteed the first outbreak of the 3rd war.

It doesn't matter to Api, as long as he have something to do. His friends and family by his side is enough for him. Though he did realised

Everyone is ignorant about the stresses he dealt with.

"Even a toddler can answer such a simple question!"

" Did you drop your brain somewhere?"

"Stop causing ruckus, you giving everyone a hard time."

"No."

Rejections, ignorance, nuisance, underestimated.

Was that all his fault?

His anxiousness turns into a self pity, slowly, loathing himself is the best way he could think of, not to hurt others around him as he find methods to relief his growing tension.

"Keep your grades this way, and I'll kick you out from this place."

"How many times I told you to concentrate? Was it that hard?!"

"Useless."

"Api, it's been a while since the last time we hung out." Angin stated, patting the said male shoulder. He shrugs, forcing a smile. "A lil' busy. Sorry." Api said, quickening his pace. He don't want Angin to know what's bugging him. It won't help settle his problems.

Why? Why him? Why everything he did will always turn out wrong? Why his grades always at the rock bottom? He tried his best, everything he can and still...failing.

"Am I that useless?" He breathed, hands clenched tight, teeths grinding. "WHY ME?!" He screamed, eyes shut tight, not bothering how many people have he crashed, it will be better if they were cars. Feets running like a slave, countless thoughts  pouring like waterfall.

Again, he crashed to another person but they were unmoved. He shot his eyes open, glaring lethally to the owner of a shocked yet heavy eyelids.

"Get your f*cking ass away." Api hissed, blinking back tears that threatened to roll out. Air nod instinctively, shocking Api a little as he gave way to him.

Heck, as if.

"Let! Me! Go!" Api roared, punching Air's arm hard as he pulled him into his embrace. He didn't budge, his grip remain.

"Air...please. Let me go." Api begged. He hated it. He hated this kind treatment. It reminds of him pitying himself, it reminds him his weak side, it cause his tears to flow and he'll look pathetic.

Sobs and hisses escaped from his quivering mouth. Api's figured seem smalled as he shuddered in his hug. It's tiring, holding in all these tears. "Why...?"

"This is too heartbreaking." Air muttered, slightly tightened the embrace, impassive to the stares given to them. He couldn't care less.

"No one can hurt you now."