For The Best

"As I said, Light is faster than Lightning!"

"Well, but LIGHTNING IS MUCH STRONGER THAN LIGHT, CUZ YOU'RE JUST A LIGHT, YOU LAMPSTAND."

" Don't force me to prove it to you dim—"

"Hey~ are you free this Sunday?" Cyclone interrupted the small argument. He asking the lightning manipulator, as her eye twitch in annoyance. "The fck you want?" She hissed.

"I take that as a 'yes'~" he beamed.

Just as Solar about to shoot Cyclone with his light beam for making a sudden move on his so-called crush, he spun to him with bright smile. "What about you?" He asked.

"Huh? Me?" Confused, Solar raised an eyebrow. "I'm expensive, but I have time on that day."

"Great! Because I'm not, you two go on without me. Enjoy your date!" Cyclone whistled, waltzing away leaving thr pair.

"Did he just-" Thunder couldn't finish her word as her face heat up in realization.

"That's odd of you." Quake stated to the hiding Cyclone. He flinched at his sudden appearance. "Gee, I see nothing odd. They obviously in love with each other but way too dumb to realise-"

"-But you love her too." Quake cut off. Cyclone smile, faintly. "Yeah. That's why." He muttered, glancing back at the flustering pair.

"It's for the best."

(Sorry, I haven't update much lately these days. Probably will be back when I have ideas for BBBHS. Anyway have a good day~ ☁❤)