Get Away

Hi my name is Stelaina Crystal, yea it's a weird name mixed with Stella and Alaina. But that doesn't matter. What does matter is that if you're reading this book and weird things are happening to you that are exactly like the things that are happening to me. You better stop reading, get a cab or plane or run to Long Island and get to Camp Half-Blood because you're a demigod. If you choose not too, fine then keep on reading. But you have been warned....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stelaina's POV

I ran up the stairs, I was late again for class and it was my favorite subject. Mythology. I push open the door and as always my teacher Ms. Dodds was standing by her desk tapping her foot.

"You're late again Stelaina." She said. A few students giggled, but she didn't seem to care about them.

"Sorry Ms. Dodds." I mumbled to her.

"What happened to your face?" She sounded like she was trying to humiliate me. The Students started to laugh.

"I tripped on the stairs." I lied. To tell you the truth, I had a fight with my stepfather. He punched me in the face and my eye swollen.

I took my seat and opened my book to page 208 (I literally just opened my book to a random page to type). We were learning about the gods and how they come to earth to "hook up" (a.k.a quote from Percy Jackson Lightening Theif the movie) with mortals and give birth to child, also known as a demigod. A demigod is half-human, half-god. Some have special powers that came from their godly parent.

Suddenly a voice in my head speaks. "Be prepared. Everything is about to change, Stelaina. Everything is about to change."

"Stelaina read the next paragraph on the page."

"Huh? Wha-"

"Read the paragraph."

I stared hard at the page, but all the words kept floating off. "I-I can't." I stammered.

"I see. John you read the paragraph, Jack you read the next." She sounded like a demanding old woman.

I waited 'til the period ended and I could finally get out of this place of hell. Before I could even walk out of the door, Ms. Dodds called me back, "Stelaina, we need to talk."

I signed, turning back to face her. "Yes, Ms. Dodds?" My eyes widened to see a hideous looking winged bat thing.

"Child of Zeus, you will not escape me!" It screeched.

"You-you're a fury!" I shout slowly backing away.

Suddenly, two teenage boys stood before me, holding swords. One had jet black hair, dark clothing, and a sword that looked like it was made from darkness. The other one had messy black hair, an orange shirt with a horse blew the initials "CHB", and a sword made of...wait...is that gold?! For some reason they had a weird glow around them, sort of like an aura. I could almost feel they're strength from the auras.

"Ah, the almighty Perseus Jackson. We meet again." Ms. Dodds, who is now a fury, said in a high pitch voice.

"Yea, it's me alright! I thought I sent you to Tartarus 8 years ago." The boy with the orange shirt, who had a light blue aura around him, complied. (I don't even know what that means I just wanted to put it there)

"That was then, this is now!" She lunged at the two boys. They side stepped dodging her attack.

The fury let out an ear piercing screeching sound, before extending her sharp claws at the boy with the dark aura around him. He missed the claw just by an inch. But the monster didn't seem to be aiming to him, she was actually after me. I ran towards the window, to see if I could lift it up and get the heck out of here, but it was locked.