Capture The Flag!

Omg!

Capture the Flag

Red Team vs Blue Team

Who Will Win?

Megan: We'll win of course!

Annabeth: No we will!

Everyone: Here we go again -_-

McKenzie: I'm gonna kick all your sorry butts

(I was going to use a different term, but everyone will yell at me)

Me: *starts dancing and singing*

But even if the stars and moon collide
I never want you back into my life
You can take your words and all your lies
Oh oh oh I really don't care
Even if the stars and moon collide
I never want you back into my life
You can take your words and all your lies
Oh oh oh I really don't care

Everyone: o.o...???

Jules: You people have no good taste in music 😒

====================================================================

Megan's P.O.V

We quietly left the infirmary, making sure not to wake up Stelaina. But one thing, why did she has colored hair? What's happening to her? Does this have to do anyway thing those glowing symbols? So many questions with no reasonable answer were flowing through my head. I was clearly no looking where I was going and banged into Leo.

"Ouch! Sorry, Leo." I apologize.

"It's fine. What's wrong with you?" He asks.

"I'm just worried about Stelaina. She was always there when I needed her. We're really close friends." I stared at the ground.

Leo lifts my chin up. "Hey, don't worry everything is going to be fine. Your friendship with Stelaina will never end as long as you stay strong."

I smiled at him. "Thanks Leo. You're a great friend."

"No problem. We'll always be there for you, just like you'll always be there us."

I embraced Leo into a warm hug. We parted a few seconds later and blushed a bit.

Jason came over and placed an arm on Leo's shoulder.

"Looks like Leo has a new girlfriend!" Jason teased.

"Megan and Leo sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" Piper sang.

"Oh, shut up you guys!" I blushed.

Percy and Annabeth called over to us to hurry it up. We were walking to the arena for some training. The mood was calm and joyful, but I could tell everyone was a bit anxious about Stelaina.

I looked over my shoulder towards the infirmary. I sighed and kept on walking beside Leo.

<><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <>

Jackie's P.O.V

I can't stop thinking about Stelaina the whole time we walked to the arena. Nico was the only one not with us. He was probably doing some ghost stuff, summoning the dead, whatever children of Hades do.

We took turns practicing with the dummies. I went last of course. I placed the dummies randomly on the field and stood in ready position. I attacked the first dummy nearly chopping it into pieces.

I released all my fear, anger, and sorrow on the dummies. There was no way calming me down now or you'd be shish-kabobed.

I continued to train 'til all the dummies were destroyed. I heard footsteps behind me. At the speed of light, I had the person on the ground with my dagger at their throat.