The Talent Show #ChocolateRules (Don't Judge)

Stelaina P.O.V.

I'm standing in the middle of nowhere with mist swirling around my ankles. I looked around to see if there was a way out. In the far distance I saw a man. He had brown hair, electric blue eyes like Jason's, and a white robe. Most of his features were similar to my mother's. Then that means...

"Zeus...?" I ask, astonished.

"Plz, call me dad." He chuckled. "And yes, it is me."

"Wh-where am I? Why am I here?"

"Calm down, Stelaina. This is a dream. I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Yeah..." I was little suspicious.

"First, I would like you to show you something." He gestured his hand behind him.

A giant TV screen appears in front of me. In the screen I a basket and inside the basket was a baby. Around the basket were the eight gods: Zeus (Jupiter), Poseidon (Neptune), Hades (Pluto), Aphrodite (Venus), Hephaestus (Vulcan), Hermes (Mercury), Athena (Minerva), Ares (Mars), Artemis (Diana), Apollo, Hestia (Vesta). (I think those are all the main gods)

"Is that...?"

"Yes, those are the gods. You are in the basket.." In the screen, the gods were smiling down at baby me.

"She's perfect, isn't she?" Aphrodite (Venus) said.

"Yes. She is also very powerful demigod. That is why I have brought her here. I thought we could give her our blessings to protect her." Zeus (Jupiter) said.

"Of course, we will, my brother." Poseidon (Neptune) knelt down by the basket. He took baby me's right hand and turned it, so the palm facing up. He drew a blue wave. The wave glowed before disappearing.

"She now has the power of water and is able to communicate with sea life."

Hades (Pluto) stepped forward. On my other hand he drew a skull and shadow. "She can now raise the dead and shaow travel."

Ares (Mars) did the same thing and drew a sword. Aphrodite (Venus) drew a dove and kissed her head. A heart glowed on her forehead. Hephaestus (Vulcan) drew a hammer on my hand. Artemis (Diana) drew a full moon on one of my hands and a bow and arrow on the other. She kissed the same spot where Aphrodite (Venus) did and a waxing cresent glowed my head. Hermes (Mercury) drew a staff and Apollo drew a sun and an eighth note. Athena (Minerva) drew a book and shield (idk i just wanted to add something to Athena). Iris (.....) drew a rainbow with clouds around it. Hestia was the last. Instead, she cupped her hands together and placed them on baby me's chest. When she opened her hands a tiny white flame glowed brightly. It soon melted into baby me's heart.

Sword- Best Fighter

Dove- Look beautiful

Heart- Love

Hammer- Builder

Full Moon- Moon powers: using its light and power

Bow & Arrow- I think you know this one

Waxing Cresent- prowess in battle

Staff- Thieving and speed (don't ask)

Sun- Can heal fast

Eighth Note- Awesome at playing music and singing

Rainbow- Eyes change color and hair

Flame- The Flame of Olympus (a real book) plus can shoot fire

"We give you our blessing." Hestia (Vesta) said.