Good-Bye Life, Hello Death

Sorry I haven't updated yet to all my classmates/friends. My iPod died alot cause I was watching movies on it while I did hw...or that I fell asleep 😁and I've been lazy....

Btw if you can't read the quote it says:

If you're brave enough to say Goodbye,
Life will reward you
with a new Hello

Oooh Bang Bang came on!

Wait for me to take you there!

Anyway...STORY TIME!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico's P.O.V

I woke up in the infirmary with a pounding headache.

"Gods..." I muttered rubbing my head.

I looked around and saw no one at all. It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. I slowly got up and walked outside having to shield my eyes from the brightness of the sun. Looking around, I saw someone on top of Half-Blood Hill.

It was a girl, who looked exactly like Bianca. I ran up the hill and nearly burst into tears. It was Bianca, it really was her! I ran to her and hugged her as tight as I could not wanting to let go.

"Bianca...I thought I lost you." I whispered in her ear.

"Nico, you have to help Stelaina." She said seriously pulling apart.

I stared at her in confusion. "Why? What's wrong with her?"

"I'll show you." Bianca stepped back and opened a portal. "Follow me."

We stepped through the portal. It was raining on the other side, but I couldn't feel it...like we were ghosts. I looked down and saw that tree tops of the forest. I continued to scan when I spotted something in one of the tree tops. I floated towards it and gasped at what I saw.

It was Stelaina. She was sitting on a branch with her head pressed against her knees. I floated closer to her trying to place a hand on her shoulder, but passed right through. I retracted my hand staring at it then back at Stelaina.

"Stelaina!" I yelled.

"She cannot hear you, Nico. We are merely spirits right now." Bianca said like a possessed soul.

"No, no, no, no, no! I can make her hear me!" I said shaking my head. "Stelaina! Stelaina! You've gotta snap out of it!!"

She lifted her head slowly. She looked even worse than me! And that's saying nothing! Her hair was now a jet black color, probably darker than mine. Her face was as pale as mine and she had dark visible bags under her eyes. Speaking of her eyes, they were stormy gray, but different from Annabeth's somehow, and looked like they were broken of something, like shattered glass... How did this happen?

"Stelaina..." I whispered landing on her branch.

"N-Nico?" She said in confusion. "Where are you?"

"I'm right here. Stelaina what happened?" I asked stepping closer.

She turned towards my barely visible body. "I-I'm so sorry...this is all my fault." Her voice trembled.

"Stelaina, what's wrong? You can tell me." I said soothingly.

She took a shaky breath. "I'm so sorry. After you fell unconscious, I accidentally told the others about your secret...just because of a fucking damn tongue slip!"

"Oh Stelaina..." I whispered kneeling down in front of her.

"I ran away thinking you were going to hate me. If you do, I can't blame you. I messed up everything..." She whimpered. She put her head to her knees again silently crying.